Tekkit Null Pointer Exception upon block place

• Right, so. I just started using Tekkit on my server and so far I'm enjoying it immensely. I finally got a chance to craft a generator, only to try and place it when *bang*, null pointer was thrown on the server and my client disconnects.

I tried looking at this thread: http://forum.industrial-craft.…page=Thread&threadID=4917 but my problem doesn't quite match his, since all the mods load in fine.

I checked to make sure the block IDs on both the client and server matched, and I looked at ModLoader.txt, but there were no evident errors within that file at the time of the exception.

Can you guys please help me out? This is getting to be a real pain and I don't really feel like starting over with just Bukkit.

I am using all the default mods included in Tekkit's server pack, as well as some plugins.

Plugins:

Edit 1: Error Log

Thanks for your time and if I find a fix I will post it here!

• It's set up in a bizarre way but the public IP is 207.177.244.170 I believe.

Try it out, but I now understand where the problem is coming from I believe.

• Shouldn't be, let me double check the IP.

Edit: My bad, last number is 171 not 170

I opened up the BlockMultiID class, and on line 145 it simply says "dup", with a value of 150. What I take that to mean is that there is a duplicate block conflict with some other mod, which I will check now.

• You can't use Spout with bukkit ported mods, like it says everywhere in the download thread in the real porting board.

• You can't use Spout with bukkit ported mods, like it says everywhere in the download thread in the real porting board.

Ok. So I take it I should re-install everything, and not include Spout in the plugins folder? I wasn't aware of that.

• Thats ok Harry, it's fixed now.

Thank you very much Catt. Could you please link me to the thread you mentioned? Everything is working now and if that thread helped I want to double check any other plugins I might want that would break this.