Bug: Pump destroys blocks

• When the pump sends it's water 'two spaces up' (still not sure what use this is... or the pump in general.) It will destroy any block that is where it wants to place the water.

Also, the water placed by the pump does not flow properly.

• Official Post

When the pump sends it's water 'two spaces up' (still not sure what use this is... or the pump in general.) It will destroy any block that is where it wants to place the water.

Also, the water placed by the pump does not flow properly.

@destroy: Ow, appear to have forgotten a catch there, my bad.

@flow: What exactly is the issue?

• Just realized I didn't mention it's 'flickering' like the block is being placed over and over again, though I don't think that's what's keeping it from flowing as I've seen pistons attached to a pulse limited release water and still get a 'flow'.

• Official Post

Just realized I didn't mention it's 'flickering' like the block is being placed over and over again, though I don't think that's what's keeping it from flowing as I've seen pistons attached to a pulse limited release water and still get a 'flow'.

Now, that is the cause, probably.. my only test was a pump WITHOUT a block below... it flickered, but flew right down (water spreads faster downwards then sidewards).
    Gonna fix that, probably.