[Question] BatBox unable to recharge after furnance is depleted

• My energy setup is such that during peak loading, my energy generation capacity can't keep up. Obviously, this means I am drawing on stored energy in a batbox. Unfortunately, I run out of energy in the batbox. When this happens, all energy stops transferring into the batbox even after I removing everything out the furnace. I end up removing the wire going to the furnance to get it to work again.

Is this a bug, or intentional? If intentional, is there a good design to shut machines down to stop this from happening?

• Each machine has an internal power reserve (shows up as a red lightning bolt in the UI). My guess is that internal reserve is sucking the power out of your system. After it fills up, your batbox should start filling again.

• Each machine has an internal power reserve (shows up as a red lightning bolt in the UI). My guess is that internal reserve is sucking the power out of your system. After it fills up, your batbox should start filling again.

Yeah, that's the problem. It doesn't. Once I break the connection, it'll refill the internal reserve quick rapidly.

• hmm, not heard of this problem before. how long did you wait for it to be filled again?

also, if u want to avoid this from hapening (prevent it)

use an setup like follows

MFS - MV transformer - BATBOX - Machine's

this way, u can avoid having the empty batbox by ceeping power supply to the main storage device. (this is 600k against 40k) it wil continue to fill the batbox until it depletes the main storage, (i use BATBOX as backup reserves, i ceep one batbox to one machine, each is dedicated. its expensive true.. but rebooting 20 advanced machines is more expensive....

and, this way you can always have each machine running without transformer upgrades, becouse it gets dedicated 32 EU/Tick from storage. (works for me.)

goodluck, and maybe post this in the bug section to?

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.