Wiki Team

• Firstly, a big thanks and congratulations to the wiki team, the IC1 documentation was excellent and containted extremely informative articles with a high standard (directly ported MCF HAYO articles non-withstanding). However the new documentation, understandably written in a rush, leaves much to be desired for and I believe that a truly outstanding mod deserves a great wikipedia. Things like " and it got much energy." make my heart bleed.

Thus my question: is there a standing wikipedia team? How are they organised? Maybe this is a good place to start assigning articles and make sure that the wikipedia is up to par when IC² v1.0 hits the tubes. (Also, it would decrease the load on this forum: a lot more information and troubleshooting could be performed on the wikipedia, listing known bugs, faqs etc. a lot more people are comfortable searching a wikipedia than using the searchbar in a forum it seems)

Anyway, if all else fails this humble poster merely wishes to state that he'd be willing to punch out a few of the more critical articles in more detail and help the wiki catch up with the glorious development team bringing us such amazing features to document.

• If you would use the wiki, you would see the wiki team ;D

http://wiki.industrial-craft.n…ial-Craft-Wiki:Admin-Team *cough* ^^

Thanks, I was thinking we could have a sticky post keeping track of quality of articles (subjective, I know, but probably needed). That way somebody that wants to do something (*points frantically at self*) can see fairly easily what pages need more editing. The team seems to be mostly technically focussed rather than content. It's just something I took from the comments that popped up here in the forum and in the wiki that some articles were, while informative, confusing and not very clear.