Return of the revenge of the lost rubber tree of Machu Minechu

• This time . . .

There's no rubber.

Seriously though, I found this gem while working on a secret project. (Technically, this has nothing to do with IC2, but it was the logical followup to my previous topic ,Unearthing the Lost Rubber Tree of Machu Minechu, I suggest you check it out.)

I began to excavate it, and discovered its odd trunk. . .

It appears to have spawned at stone level, too. Weird.

A final shot of this monstrosity:

For anyone looking to find this tree, my seed is -120 200 553 961 099 390 3 (Spaces added for clarity, I used a random seed) using a creative world with otherwise
    default settings. The tree should be near the spawn. (Disclaimer: I found this while using a decompiled minecraft source (via MCP), I don't know if that effect terrain generation)

Edit: Apparently "backspace" and "upload topic" are the same button to the forums D:

• I've found a couple of these as well on my worlds... I believe that, in the case of overlapping custom world gen., Minecraft gets lazy when creating chunks of space and merely plots things on top of one another... This has some interesting effects on vegetation and terrain if you allow the blocks to 'paint over' themselves like this...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.