Support request: Cables turning into different cables and becoming invisible/unbreakable. (fixed)

• I was laying down some tin cables from my water tower to my workshop, but at some point seemingly at random all of the tin cables I placed became insulated copper cables.
    A while later the same thing happened when I was placing glass fiber cables and all of them turned into tin cables.

The worst part is that some of these tin cables became invisible when I thought I removed them. It's as if an invisible and UNBREAKABLE wire is filling the space; I can't walk through it or place any other blocks to replace it. However other cables will look like they are connected to this invisible cable.

The 2 blocks next to the batbox are the "invisible" cables, I've tried everything short of blowing it up with TNT to get rid of them.
    The top 3 wires were all glass fiber cables before I placed them. 2 of them turned into other cables, only one remained a glass fiber cable...

I'm using IC2, version 1.81 and Forge version: 1.4.0.56. If it helps, I'm also using a lot of other random mods plus redpower logic/wiring.
    I Would really appreciate it if someone could help me fix this!

• Thanks for the quick reply.
    This fixed my problem except that I had to blow up my workshop to get rid of the invisible wires. Ah well, I was getting bored of this world anyway :)

Thanks a million!