Creeper Cartel IC2+ Server: Bukkit 1.2.3, IC2 v1.81, Buildcraft, Redpower, EE2, Computercraft, WiFi RedStone & Minions Mod! -No Whitelist -Installer

• Hello fellow IC2 players, I am here to announce The Creeper Cartel's IC2+ Server!

We have an easy to use 1 Click installer made in java for all systems to use!
    Easy to switch back and forth between IC2 and Regular MC!
    Visit us at REMOVED for more information.

We have 20 Slots, Bukkit 1.2.3, the latest build of IC2, Buildcraft, RedPower, EE2, Computercraft, WiFi RedStone & Minion Mod!
    We also have our very own teamspeak server!

24/7 Server installed with bukkit plugins to enhance your gaming experience!

- No Whitelist!
    - LWC: Lock your alchemical chest, energy condensers, levers, buttons and more!
    - HawkEye: Grief protection from those up to no good players!
    - ModTRS: Submit a ticket to a mod if you need assistance!
    - iConomy with ShowCase shops! Sale your items to other players!
    - Earn $200 a day by easily voting for the server!
    - Auto [User] rank system with applying a code that is shown on our website!
    - PvP Arena so you can battle your hearts out, but stay safe at your homes!
    - Mall: Sale all your goods here.
    - Monster farm: No need to go looking for a monster! Their all next to spawn!
    - Auto-backups, Auto restarts every 4 hours

Come visit our server and build your own factory! Diamond farms, Automatic crafters! etc..

We have great, fun and easy to work with staff, all experienced in running servers.
    If the server does get popular I do plan on upgrading server to allow more slots, right now I just want to see how well it does.

To get the installer please visit us at our website listed below, installer works on Windows, Mac and Linux.
    Please read all instruction on our website before you use the installer to insure everything is done correctly.

:Energy Crystal: Mods To Install :Energy Crystal:
    Industrial Craft v1.81 - Along with Risugami's ModLoader, Flan's ModLoaderMP and SpaceToad's MCForge
    Buildcraft for [1.2.3]
    Redpower 2 v2.0pr4e [1.2.3]
    Equivalent Exchange 2 v1.4.1.5 [1.2.3]
    ComputerCraft v1.31 [1.2.3]
    Wireless RedStone 1.5 for [1.2.3]
    Wireless RedStone SMP Client 1.5 for [1.2.3]
    Minions Mod for [1.2.3]

Please install all these mods before joining the server!

Website Address: REMOVED =/
    Server Address: ic2.thecreepercartel.com
    Team Speak Address: teamspeak.thecreepercartel.com

Rules:
    [1] Be Respectful
    [2] No Griefing
    [3] No Stealing
    [4] No Asking For Items
    [5] No Cheating

• Just added Wireless Redstone! If you were trying to connect to the server within the last 30min please re-download the installer and re-install!

• i found a bug or something about the installer... it says i havnt installed IC2+ yet... whatever that is

You havent installed it yet, you need to click the top left "Installer Options" then click "Install" after you get a message saying the install is complete click on "Load IC2+ Files"