[Suggestion] Wool + Machines

• honostly FenixR, i'm on your side here pretty strongly, i mean why isn;t there a way to reclaim your dyes from something, specially sheep. so how about this,
    Extract= white Wool
    compressor=Dye Color
    Macerator=string (already done)

also you people say "unlimited dye" like it's neccisarrily a bad thing. first off how do we get green dye? an "Unlimited Cactus Farm" how do we get black dye. squid farm of a mere 5 matter for 48 black dye. for do we get red and yellow dye? flowers which are easy to mass produce in large quantities with incredible ease. Lapis, 4 matter makes 9. (blah blah blah) ect...

so i see absolute no problem on being able to pull a color of dye from wool which would take even more effort then the other alternatives and this would allow the only means of being able to harvest Cocoa Beans for Brown dye. in order to dye our CFoam Brown. this is the only reason i haven't completely reconstructed my yards from CFoam is because i can;t paint stuff like tree trunks and dirt blocks with a brown dye.

any it's not like you can go off and make end game equipment with 640 Ink sacks. i mean hell, it's not even a good means of getting scrap. i found a rediculous easy method of getting scraps, all you do is take a mining laser set at long range, go under ground, look up and shoot like a mad man, you get like an entire inventory of cobble and other materials every 15 seconds. so would you rather farm wool for like 2 hours for dye for a stack of scrap. or spend 10-15 seconds shooting off a mining laser? hell even if reclaiming dye from wool at a 100% chance would be a waist of time apart from exotic colored dye farming

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG