suggestion/discussion - Improvement(s) to nuclear reactor components/geothermal Generator

• wel, dont start what you cant finish, what advanced way of energy production is there after an nuclear gen hmm?
    if you see it as "mid game" what do you see as end game? solar pannels? pffrt.

CASUCS are easy to make, mark 1 2 3 4 5 all easy to manage if you know redpower. or just babysit it if u dont know. even breeders, hell i go for CASUC all the way. neutral CASUC breeders are also easy to make. just do your homework and you wont end up with an crater.

I speak about what i know... if u say that also CASUC and breeder are easy to manage, i trust u, but this confirm what i think: Nuclear reactor aren't that difficult as they say!

We don't need to make some OP to overtake nuclear reactor... we need to improve it to "the very end generator", and/or make a viable alternative.
    If we search for EU generators, we found 4 ELV generators, 1 LV generator(geogen) and the reactor that produce from LV to EV!
    Maybe making a MV generator will fill the gap between the low tier generators and the nuclear reactors, pushing the sensation of needing of reactors far late in the game.
    Don't ask me what can produce MV... Maybe some dedicated fuel burning turbine... so if i burn it in there i take a bonus in the efficency, maybe producing it in 1/x of the time but i can only burn fuel... is an example...

I don't know... but i feel the nuclear reactor MUST be the last generator, but as it is, it isn't!
    It haven't that complexity that i expect... this is the reason that i support new nuclear reactors components or solution... only 3 (in fact 2) components for control it are a too poor choice, now more than before as Al is introducing the new control block that resolve all the need of a nuclear reactor engineer...