[support] {server aid} how do i add mods to my server?

• Hello folks,

it has been 24h since i made an "support" thread about an few questions of an LAN server.

ive got the server up and running, but right now. im STUCK, i kinda feel like an noobie now...

ok, so what is my isue? u kinda guesed already. how do i add mods to my server? i opened the server.jar file and i only found myself and minecraft.jar like file, no .minecraft folder.

like i said, i am tumbling in the dark and google searches have turned out to be verry disapointing.

so, how do i add my mods to the server?
    mods i want:

modloader
    modloader mp
    minecraft forge
    typicly these files fo into the mc jar, so do i need to add these files to the server.jar in order for it to work?

second isue,
    how to i add .rar mod files to the server?

i would apreciate if somebody knows an link to an tutorial of how to mod an server of some sort.

to continue, server runs fine. connected, played 5 min. allocated more memory to make it smooth.. so it should be able to carry the load,

thx in advance for any assistance

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• Install MLMP Server and Forge Server on the jar. After that you can use the mods folder just like client.

thx richard, currently i am on chat with Talonius who is giving me aid. (forum chat)

working on this right now

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.