SGPCraft [1.95b] - Industrialcraft - Buildcraft - Redpower - Computercraft - Etc [Automatic Client Patche95b

• Server Features:

Our people
    --
    An
    small community of mature players (Over 18), an wild impression of
    playing in a vanilla server while enjoying the intensely expanded
    Minecraft experience provided by the many native mods we have installed.

Shared client patcher
    --
    Since
    our server has many mod and since we do not follow the normal Minecraft
    releases, we provide a private tool to create a different Minecraft
    installation, downgrade it and patch it with our many mods.

Mods Installed:

• Forge
    • Player API
    • CodeChickenCore
    • Industrialcraft [1.95b]
    • Buildcraft [2.2.14]
    • BC2-IC2 Crossover
    • Forestry
    • Redpower 2 [2.0pr5b1]
    • Computercraft [1.3]
    • Railcraft [6]
    • Infestation Mod [0.1.14]
    • Smart Moving [8.3]
    • Inventory Tweaks [1.41b]
    • NEI [1.2.2]

Server Rules:

PvP
    --
    In SGPpvp (Player versus Player combat), the following rules apply:

• Loot taken from another player does not have to be returned.
    • Using /spawn commands in PvP (if not trapped by Blocks), is not permitted. †

Modifications
    --
    Mods, abbreviated from Modifications, are permitted on SGPCraft; but are limited to:

• Mods provided with the patcher
    • Minimap
    • Compass
    • Texture Pack

The following are not permitted:

• Fly-mods. Admins will be notified of illegal use of such mods. †
    • X-ray mods. Will result in a ban. †
    • No-clip mods. They will result in a permanent ban. †

Hacking
    --
    On SGPCraft, no hacks are permitted. Ever. No exceptions.
    Any discovered use of them, will result in a permament ban.

Building (SGPCraft)
    --
    Here on SGPCraft, we have a base rule that all player-made structures are:

• Not floating
    • Not offensive
    • Supported, if large, by pillars.

Any offensive structures will be deleted, without notice, by an Admin.

Chating
    --

While speaking in any channel, besides Private Messaging, the following rules apply:
    --

• No Caps-locks. †
    • No long-drawn insults (I.e. insulting a player repeatedly). †
    • No complaints about PvP-acquired Items (I.e. you were killed, your items stolen). †
    • No QQing †
    • Do not disrespect people speaking other languages.

Lexicon
    --
    The following are the punishments for breaking the rules:

• † - Temporary Ban, dependant on offence.
    • † - Permanent Ban.

How to join:
    To join, please post this formulary on this thread:

[Q]In game name:
    [Q]Your age:
    [Q]Why do you want to play on SGPCraft
    [Q]What kind of player are you? Do you like to explore and go on adventures or build and invent?
    [Q]What do you do if you don't know how to craft something in an obsucre mod?
    [Q]Which language do you currently speak?

Once
    you have sent your application, it will be reviewed and we will send
    you the client patcher and whitelist you as soon as possible.

Spec of our server:
    -16Gb DDR3 Ram (Dedicated)
    -Quad I5 Server Edition @ 2,87Ghz
    -100MBPS Dedicated Line.

WHITELISTED - 24/7 - Modded Client - [MCV 1.1]
    Server IP : minecraft.sgpup.com

• [Q]In game name: Zajozor
    [Q]Your age: Under 18, i do not think i need to provide my exact age, but i still think i am mature enough to play on your server.
    [Q]Why do you want to play on SGPCraft: I want to have fun, with my friends, or with other people i do not know from real life who are playing on the server. I like minecraft as a game and mods are making it much better, and your server looks good.
    [Q]What kind of player are you? Do you like to explore and go on adventures or build and invent? | Not sure what you meant by 'invent' but i am a mathematically based person, technician, not really the exploring type, and i like to make complex machine systems, at my home, mine many resources and make it all automated. And that reflects on may gameplay style.
    [Q]What do you do if you don't know how to craft something in an obsucre mod? | Above my post, in your post, you mentioned, that some mods are permitted, as minimap, comapss, etc. I am not sure if NEI is permitted(you did not wrote it to permitted mods, nor to the banned ones) but if it is, i will gladly use it. So i will simply push E(inventory), then find the item, and push R(show recipe). If NEI is not permitted, though i do not see any way how it could be abused, i would search the internet, all the mods you are using on your server, have their wikis, or their posts on minecraftforum.net, so www.google.com has its use. But you are using a mods i know well(ok some just briefly), so i do not think i would need this often.
    [Q]Which language do you currently speak? | As you can see in this Whitelist application i can speak english, i am not sure if its very good or not, but i think it is enough for minecraft playing purposes. As my profile says, i am from Slovakia, so i can speak Slovak language also. Other languages i speak are Hungarian, Czech(simillar to Slovak) and briefly Spanish.

I hope you will answer soon.

• [Q]In game name: kainick

[Q]Your age: 17

[Q]Why do you want to play on SGPCraft: i like buildcraft/ic2

[Q]What kind of player are you? Do you like to explore and go on adventures or build and invent?: Building just own home and make farm`s mining farms stuff like that

[Q]What do you do if you don't know how to craft something in an obsucre mod?: i use wiki or any website. to check it

[Q]Which language do you currently speak?: Dutch / English.

• [Q]In game name: Korlinni
    [Q]Your age: 20
    [Q]Why do you want to play on SGPCraft?: I like super geek projects.
    [Q]What kind of player are you? Do you like to explore and go on adventures or build and invent?: I build.
    [Q]What do you do if you don't know how to craft something in an obsucre mod?: Bug the admins about it instead of googling it and looking at the mods wiki which usually has all the answers on it.
    [Q]Which language do you currently speak?: English

• Approved, client information sent by PM

• [Q]In game name: alphadawg5555
    [Q]Your age: under 18 but i am extremely mature
    [Q]Why do you want to play on SGPCraft: because it looks like a fun and i would just like to play on it :D
    [Q]What kind of player are you? Do you like to explore and go on adventures or build and invent? build and invent
    [Q]What do you do if you don't know how to craft something in an obsucre mod? I would go check its wiki and if i could not find it i would politely ask the admins to give me a link if they had time
    [Q]Which language do you currently speak? english

• [Q]In game name: magentis

[Q]Your age: 14

[Q]Why do you want to play on SGPCraft: becuase it has all the mods i like except for one (WRCBE you should get that for the tracking feature). it has pvp. An alleged mature comunity i hate the little people annoying you.

[Q]What kind of player are you? Do you like to explore and go on adventures or build and invent?: i am both, i like to go on adventures becuase i can find houses to kill their masters in. i like to build/invent to make my factory more complex to keep me as a player you dont want to mess with becuase i will take my quantum armor and rape you hard.

[Q]What do you do if you don't know how to craft something in an obsucre mod?: BEFORE NEI was invented i was to look on wiki/youtube. but now that NEI has been made i just look at the recipes when i need to.

[Q]Which language do you currently speak?: english

• [Q]In game name:
    [A]krutx
    [Q]Your age:
    [A]15
    [Q]Why do you want to play on SGPCraft:
    [A]I want to play on this server, because i like mods installed on this server and i think its good server.
    [Q]What kind of player are you? Do you like to explore and go on adventures or build and invent?
    [A]I like build a beautiful houses and build automatic systems. Also i like pve and pvp
    [Q]What do you do if you don't know how to craft something in an obsucre mod?
    [A]I use CraftGuide
    [Q]Which language do you currently speak?
    [A]russian/english

• Approved, Client Information sent by PM.
    The rest of the applications are denied.

• [Q]In game name: an949999

[Q]Your age: 16

[Q]Why do you want to play on SGPCraft: i like buildcraft/ic2

[Q]What kind of player are you? Do you like to explore and go on adventures or build and invent?: Building just own home and make farm`s mining farms stuff like that

[Q]What do you do if you don't know how to craft something in an obsucre mod?: i use wiki or any website. to check it

[Q]Which language do you currently speak?: Chinese / English.

• [Q]In game name: Chessenips
    [Q]Your age: 19
    [Q]Why do you want to play on SGPCraft: I enjoy the mods you employ, and seek a server to play these additions.
    [Q]What kind of player are you? Do you like to explore and go on adventures or build and invent? if anything explore, I would much rather to find resources to attribute to other peoples creations.
    [Q]What do you do if you don't know how to craft something in an obsucre mod? normally check a wiki. I can flatten any learning curve.
    [Q]Which language do you currently speak? English

• Your application has been denied,
    Thank you for your interest in SGPCraft