Elemental Machine Server - IC2, RP2, BC2, EE, Forestry, Twilight Forest, and WRCBE

• Happy birthday!!

can you change the diffulcutly becuase 1] it doesnt feel right with out monsters 2] wireless redstone and a few others need some drops from monsters

• happy birthday beatles. hey, is there any reason the config files have a conflict between IC2 and forestry, and campcraft?

EDIT: okay, seem to have gotten past this, but now I can't get the block fix and forge to register and work at the same time.

just because I see creepers outside my windows and have a macerator in my spare room, doesn't mean I'm an industrialcraft addict... does it?

• happy birthday beatles. hey, is there any reason the config files have a conflict between IC2 and forestry, and campcraft?

EDIT: okay, seem to have gotten past this, but now I can't get the block fix and forge to register and work at the same time.

How did you fix it? I'm having the same problem.

• hey beatles, seems that campcraft configs don't like being overwritten unless you do it yourself, weird. just look in his camppack.cfg file and copy it

just because I see creepers outside my windows and have a macerator in my spare room, doesn't mean I'm an industrialcraft addict... does it?

• is it just me or is the servver been down for a while

same here

• i have the error when trying to open my mc luncher

:Quantum-Helmet: :Quantum-Bodyarmor: :Quantum-Leggings: :Quantum-Boots:

• you get the server files then use his configs on the client files that come with it.