Elemental Machine Server - IC2, RP2, BC2, EE, Forestry, Twilight Forest, and WRCBE

• hey beatles, it looks like our twilight portal closed somehow, ad my crafting table 3 seems to have vanished.

just because I see creepers outside my windows and have a macerator in my spare room, doesn't mean I'm an industrialcraft addict... does it?

• idk if anyone can help, but i just tried to make a floppy on the server, and it shared the same id as compost i think, and i accidently crafted it. now everytime i log in to the server my minecraft crashes.. change the config files possibly? thanks

• My door code for anyone who wants to use it

• i suggest we get a mod installer (ofc make it verify through the minecraft database) because when i see a server with this many mods and its manual install i am discouraged due to RP2 and BC taking so long to add

• i suggest we get a mod installer (ofc make it verify through the minecraft database) because when i see a server with this many mods and its manual install i am discouraged due to RP2 and BC taking so long to add

There is no way i could do that, i can't get permissions from the mod authors, but i will try.

if it makes you feel better about the manuel install, there are servers with WAY more mods than this out there... probably,

just because I see creepers outside my windows and have a macerator in my spare room, doesn't mean I'm an industrialcraft addict... does it?

• hey beatles, I thought you weren't going to reset again till 1.3 came out?

• well this stinks. now what do I do?

• what isn't working?

• you got the forge integrated version of bukkit, right?