Suggestion: Change cable hit-box

• No it won't, unless he writes either his own version of it or makes IC dependant on RedPower Core (which won't happen I bet).
    Elo's coverplates work only with her RP wires and nothing else. The question if they can be used for BC pipes comes up quite often and the answer is always the same.
    But Al's idea is good idea too, some platic blob you put around the cable so it becomes a normal block again and then the obfuscator thing can change the look of that block.

Actually, the cover plates will work with the next version of Chicken_Bone's WirelessRedstone Fork.

• Official Post

No it won't, unless he writes either his own version of it or makes IC dependant on RedPower Core (which won't happen I bet).
    Elo's coverplates work only with her RP wires and nothing else. The question if they can be used for BC pipes comes up quite often and the answer is always the same.
    But Al's idea is good idea too, some platic blob you put around the cable so it becomes a normal block again and then the obfuscator thing can change the look of that block.

I'd love to see the plate idea in action. How about making it an addon with a dependancy if possible? Although I'm sure it would be much prefered to have at least something to cover them in the base IC package.

I like al's idea too though. The both end up with the same effect, so it doesn't matter terribly which one gets implemented. I'd say, go for the easiest one to implement. :)