My Buglist IC2 1.95b

• Hi,

After playing 1.95b on my server with friends for a while we encountered several bugs that I'd like to list here:

- Nanosaber does not always change it's look (blinking, non-blinkin) when right-clicked. It reliably does change the mode, though. Work-around: drop the saber on the floor and pick it back up to reset it.
    - Water Mills sometimes do not output any energy at all, even if the setup is right (and they do output energy later on in the same setup).
    - Dismantling a Transformer then placing it somewhere else can cause it to still transmit remaining power sometimes. I placed a setup of Transformer->3x isol. Iron->MFE right into the air (so nothing could have possibly connected) and the MFE was filling up with >2000 EU for no reason.
    - Mobs sometimes warp through the ceiling (not sure if this is a vanilla or IC bug). We frequently had mobs appearing in one completely lit house right next to players until I figured out that there was a small room 40+ blocks below the house where mobs spawned and then somehow teleported upwards. After putting torches in that spawning point, mobs did not "spawn" in the house anymore.

Edit: moar bugs:
    - When using a teleporter over a distance large enough to cause the server to unload the chunks with the initial teleporter, buttons and pressure plates used to activate the teleporter can become stuck. That is: as soon as the chunk is activated again (e.g. teleported back) the button/plate is loaded in the state "pressed", causing the teleporter to constantly teleport everything back to where it came from.
    - Quantum boots only work if chest armor is worn, otherwise they will only lower the falling damage but not completely negate it.
    - Quantum helmets do not work properly inside the Nether. They do resupply the food bar, but not to a level where the player will regenerate health points.
    - Quantum boots do not work inside the Nether at all.
    - An equipped Lappack is not always updated properly when using tools that use up energy. Unequipping and reequipping the Lappack will cause the damage bar to be updated properly.
    - Using a high-res texture pack (Misa) can cause some clients to be unable to dismantle machines with a wrench, they instead rotate into a random direction on each click (probably a Misa bug).
    - Under circumstances where lots of sound sources are played a client can lag extremely. Disabling sound completely removes this lag.
    - Sound of machines/tools sometimes just randomly stops playing (even if it is still running) or continues to play indefinitely until Minecraft is closed.
    - Some parts of the Nether can cause extreme lag. This seems to be related to the lighting calculation (probably vanilla bug).