Support Request: [Language Pack not working] [SOLVED]

• When I wanted to update my IC²-language pack, I noticed it was in the config-folder already, with the proper name, but it didn't change the IC²-names. To check if it was a bug or my fault, I installed the most recent IC² language pack I found and installed it. It worked, so I checked my IC2.lang file. For some reason it wasn't updated automatically, so I did manually by copy-pasting the missing lines from the vanilla-IC2.lang. That didn't work too. So I'm posting here. My IC2.lang file is attached.

Thanks for reading!

PS: If it was asked already, sorry. I searched for "lang", but it showed me 1000 posts, probably because of all the java.lang-errors. So I used Ctrl-F on every page of the whole Support- and Bug-sections without finding anything useful.

EDIT: Tried to manually copy-paste the names into the IC2.lang. Didn't work too. I suppose it has something to do with the problem RichardG posted in my language-pack-thread.
    EDIT2: The theory in my first edit is wrong. Now I'm adding back name by name to find out what's the problem.
    EDIT3: Done with testing. No problem detected.