[Suggestion] Shift-support

• This may be a bug as well as duplicate thread,I dunno.Still,I suggest to make machines work with shift-click normally,like enegy units (eg energy crystals) going to the bottom of the machines and other stuff going to the top,making fuel going into the bottom of the generator,water mills accepting buckets right to the bottom slot and so on.BTW Canning machines work really funny with shift,allowing you to put items into right slot.

• Isn't "SNEAK" clicking pretty specific? I mean only one space/storage space can be assigned with "Sneak" clicking iirc.

+1.
    Nothing else to say.

Then don't say anything O.o? Honestly if i were a administrator i would see the "+1" comments with no futher comment as spam.

• It doesn't look like that - eg using a vanilla furnace with first shift click you throw wood into top slot(and not bottom slot,so it s not random,even as wood is fuel as well) and with second click you throw your coal into bottom slot.So it is possible to code item to shift click and make it go specifically to the top or bottom,else clicking with wood in vanilla would make it randomly go to the top or bottom,that's how I see it