Elemental Machine Server - IC2, RP2, BC2, EE, Forestry, and WRCBE [Updated] [1.2.5] [BUKKIT!]

• Once you get the bukkit thing figured out, you should really look into the faction plug-in because its pretty cool :D

When i get bukkit working i know what plugins I'm going to use, i used to have a vanilla server, plugins were mods there.

• beatles i am basicaly done i just need some more mods install witch will take like 5 mins.

here are the mods that i was installing:

industrialcraft
    computercraft
    crafting table 3
    buildcraft
    equivalent exchange
    campcraft
    enderstorage
    iron chest
    jammy furnitur mod
    LCtreess
    minefactory reloaded
    railcraft
    forestry
    redpower
    wireless redstone chicken bones edition
    bc/ic2 cross over mod
    addition buildcraft objects
    additional pipes
    advance machine original
    advanced solar panels
    nuclear control

however not all may work: but so far the main ones do!
    and what where the trouble you were having.

:Matter: with love from magentis :Matter:

• the configs your distributing are wrong k just have to tell ya becasue we have been multiply kicked because of it.

The Truth! (!!!WARNING!!! DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU'RE RELIGIOUS IN ANY WAY!!!)

• when I was ooking at the error while trying to set one up myself it looks like something to do with the seedbags

just because I see creepers outside my windows and have a macerator in my spare room, doesn't mean I'm an industrialcraft addict... does it?

• iconomy has a great chestlocking feature
    also add killbox just so you can have fun with people you don't like.

EDIT: actully, I retract the killbox recomendation and instead recomend punishmental for the same reason.

just because I see creepers outside my windows and have a macerator in my spare room, doesn't mean I'm an industrialcraft addict... does it?

• Server will be down until i can fix this
    EDIT: well, glad i checked mcportcentral, apparently the mod recipes go away when i do /reload.

• Can I be whitelisted?

The Truth! (!!!WARNING!!! DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU'RE RELIGIOUS IN ANY WAY!!!)