Elemental Machine Server - IC2, RP2, BC2, EE, Forestry, and WRCBE [Updated] [1.2.5] [BUKKIT!]

• the configs your distributing are wrong k just have to tell ya becasue we have been multiply kicked because of it.

Hey Ana I don't think all configs are wrong not all I mean :p i'm getting some problems with covers, panels, and slabs on RP.
    thebeatles did you uninstall any mods? Because if u did, and the client side still has it and if you try to craft something that the client has but not the server, I believe you will be disconnected so yeah maybe he uninstalled it? idk :wacko: not so sure :3 Its FurVik, and westbury2011 from yesterday. :)

Also beatles is this server white-listed now I couldn't join today MinecraftChar if it is can you please add FurVik and westbury2011 if you need any more info like application I will gladly fill it out. :D

Sorry if my English is bad MinecraftSheep maybe did a typo idk :thumbup:

• I'm getting an internal server error when ever I log in is it because we placed chunk loaders? We wanted to see what chunk we're one now whenever we log on we keep getting disconnected... Please help... :(

• I get this same error, I cant log in at the moment... I think it has something to do with ee, I was playing fine until I used my destruction catalyst, when I got dced and cant log in...

EDIT: I have tested the problem, its definitely an EE bug, when you use one of the EE devices that break multiple blocks and EE drops one of those black condensed item orbs, the server doesn't handle the player picking the item(s) so it kicks you. wait for the server to remove the orb from the world and then you can log back in, but you wont have any of the items.

• FurVik i think it was your configs becuase i had panels and everything working fine

Hmm yes maybe or it was my lag, seeing as I live in Asia for the time being it would lag me a lot whenever I would place a cover if I had a panel on me it would turn into the panel instead 8| And yes I have the config files he provides us MinecraftSheep

• I did get that catalytic lens legit, they are easy to make, only 7 dark matter, and I have never used creative mode, I didn't even know it was possible to swap out of survival.

• You guys were in creative mode. I already said that you can only use creative mode for building spawn. I honestly doubt that shroo got that catalytic lens legit.

HEY!!! I never was in creative I got the catalytic lens from the EE2 flower working over night and getting the 9 dark matter to make the hyperkenetic lens and then combining it with my destruction catalyst. If you are be busting people then bust Furvik he has RM armor last time I saw.

Also how can ever have been in creative if I never helped making spawn.

• HEY!!! I never was in creative I got the catalytic lens from the EE2 flower working over night and getting the 9 dark matter to make the hyperkenetic lens and then combining it with my destruction catalyst. If you are be busting people then bust Furvik he has RM armor last time I saw.

I'm kind of discouraged by this honestly, I made all my gear honestly and I've worked hard to get it, and I've seen other players with far better gear who I've seen online less, and I get banned based on your suspicion that I may have cheated to acquire a relatively low grade utility item. if you don't want players using creative mode then why allow it at all, and before you ban someone for "having expensive gear they couldn't make themselves" you should probably a) have some kind of proof that they actually cheated to acquire it, and b) check to make sure that the item is actually hard to make.

• I'm kind of discouraged by this honestly, I made all my gear honestly and I've worked hard to get it, and I've seen other players with far better gear who I've seen online less, and I get banned based on your suspicion that I may have cheated to acquire a relatively low grade utility item. if you don't want players using creative mode then why allow it at all, and before you ban someone for "having expensive gear they couldn't make themselves" you should probably a) have some kind of proof that they actually cheated to acquire it, and b) check to make sure that the item is actually hard to make.

ALSO c) check our workshop its got enough stuff to make anything AND d) check everyone else seriously they have like redmatter everything and extremeley small workshops.

STOP MAKING ASSUMPTIONS BEATLES!!!

• ALSO c) check our workshop its got enough stuff to make anything AND d) check everyone else seriously they have like redmatter everything and extremeley small workshops.

STOP MAKING ASSUMPTIONS BEATLES!!!

OK, I'm really sorry about that, I'l give you 2,000,000 to spend in the shops. Come back on. However i did come to that conclusion because Log Block wasn showing any logs for anything in your workshop, it only does that for people in creative mode.
    Edit: You'll be happy to know i left your workshop as is. :)