Elemental Machine Server - IC2, RP2, BC2, EE, Forestry, and WRCBE [Updated] [1.2.5] [BUKKIT!]

• I found out thanks. But I am still getting an error message. Now when I try to join the server it says: This Server requires MineCraft Forge.
    Also when I try to create a SSP world I get this error:

So I know its me but what did I do wrong?

• I get that error somethimes when I install stuff wrong, just re-install everything from scratch, if you are using multimc, make sure that the order of the jar mods is modloader, then audiomod, then forge, then block fix, then codechickencore, then any extra jar mods.

just because I see creepers outside my windows and have a macerator in my spare room, doesn't mean I'm an industrialcraft addict... does it?

• So fixed the other issue. But now that you added Elemental Creepers, I can't get back in. I have it installed right cause I have it in my SSP world (God help me). But it says I need it installed to get on the server. I have tried both the normal jar mod way and with MultiMC way. No dice.

EDIT: Got it. Some how I got the wrong version.

• Ok sorry to blame you i would just like to know who stole my stuff even though i got it back because of beatles

• I understand so there is no problem. I would think the same thing. But I am glad you have your stuff back.

• Beatles,
    Is there any way you can install LWC? The essentials protection doesn't work on mod items or chests, but LWC is configurable so you can protect mod chests and even machines.
    Thanks

• Beatles,
    Is there any way you can install LWC? The essentials protection doesn't work on mod items or chests, but LWC is configurable so you can protect mod chests and even machines.
    Thanks

ok, i added it and added iron, gold etc. chests and alchemical chests to the protection.

• when a mining turtle places a energy condensor or any other chest that locks using lwc it locks and no can open up the chest can someone help me get rid of the chests because no one can break them

• when a mining turtle places a energy condensor or any other chest that locks using lwc it locks and no can open up the chest can someone help me get rid of the chests because no one can break them

have the turtle break it.

just because I see creepers outside my windows and have a macerator in my spare room, doesn't mean I'm an industrialcraft addict... does it?

• I'm getting an error, and I know it involved rendering beds. :cursing: I'm no java whiz, but I can understand it so don't be afraid to use REALY TECHNICAL LANGUAGE! :Matter:
    Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/tR6s4fu1

EDIT: I am using MultiMC, (because it's easy to use, I've manually installed mods waaaaay too much) if it makes any difference...

EDIT2: NEVER MIND! I found what was wrong... ?( I used 4096 fix v2 not v4... X(

• Does anyone know why my minecraft crashes when i launch it says Java(TM) Platform SE binary has stopped working but if i quit out of it sometimes it does it again and sometimes it works and i was just wondering if there is a way to fix it.

• Does anyone know why my minecraft crashes when i launch it says Java(TM) Platform SE binary has stopped working but if i quit out of it sometimes it does it again and sometimes it works and i was just wondering if there is a way to fix it.

This has happened to me before. The only thing I do is just close it and try again. Usually if I try it enough eventually it works.

• i can get it to work but it gets really annoying and i want to be able to mess around with the techic pack but when i click singulaplayer it get the white screen and i says what i typed

• Is the server down? or can I just not connect. also, I can't believe you would mention that pack on this thread.