Elemental Machine Server - IC2, RP2, BC2, EE, Forestry, and WRCBE [Updated] [1.2.5] [BUKKIT!]

• sounds great.

just because I see creepers outside my windows and have a macerator in my spare room, doesn't mean I'm an industrialcraft addict... does it?

• the updated forge and mods are as good an excuse as any to update everything to the FML versions

just because I see creepers outside my windows and have a macerator in my spare room, doesn't mean I'm an industrialcraft addict... does it?

• I thought I was messing up clientside. minecraft has the white screen error

• I looked at the forge forums, and the white screen problem, for anyone getting it, is caused by the newest forestry.

• two questions, 1.) why does the map name say feed the beast co-op insanity, and 2.) where is everyone getting the co-op map download?

• have you considered making a paypal donation thing to help keep the server up? not like giving ranks, just helping keep the server up. I looked at the rules, nothing against that.

• anyone else notice that if nobody is talking about problems on the server this thread dies?

Hello? Anyone out there?

Edited once, last by ultraboomer2 ().

• hey beatles, any idea when you might be able to put the server back online?

becoming so many edits I'm putting them in a spoiler:

final edit so much later:

After holding on to the memory of this server for so very long, I realise I finally have to let go. if anyone has checked this after all this time, I have been playing on midian FTB, a server from the ftb forums. runs the ultimate pack.

Edited 7 times, last by ultraboomer2 ().