• Surrounding uranium cells with as much cooling components as possible makes it output less heat.
    I removed external cooling to show you the impact. Design1 Design2
    So putting cells into a corner is generally a bad idea.

Another thing to keep in mind is the layout of Coolant cells. Coolant cells = cooling, while HDs only mean heat distribution. Every HD that doesn't need to be contained in design means lower cooling.
    Your design contains 5 free slots, so I added 2 cells to the best slots available. Design3
    I recreated it, but maintained uranium configuration. Again 5 free slots, 2 UCs added. Design4
    My version is performing better because I used 2 less HDs to cover the same area as you did (5 free slots). This means better cooling and desing lasting longer.

Results:
    Design5
    Design6

Hope it helps. (It may have nothing to do with with your request, but when I saw those Uranium Cells in the corner, I thought it might be helpful a little.)

At your request: http://www.talonfiremage.pwp.b…8vwfgfqfygespr6n1ltm5kkzk

• Thanks, but I already ditched this design. I was trying to figure out how to make a non CASUC 4 cell, and I mucked around for a bit today.

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!