Cant Craft MFE UNIT (Ive check other posts)

• All rigth after reading several similar posts I cant seem to fix my issue. the MFE recipe doesnt seem to be working. All the items were found without cheating and all of the items were freshly crafted.

I doubled check to make sure I was using the right wires. All the crystals are drained (since they come that way and cant be charged without an MFE). I crafted the basic Machine block as well. Am I missing something?

(Note: Im only using the mods required to run Industry craft and the HD texture pack fix)

• Do you have NEI installed? I believe that the MFE recipe changed in the recent update. You can check via NEI.

• It's another mod by the name of NotEnoughItems by Chickenbones. Just google it, it's a fantastic help when it comes to looking up recipes.

Anyhow:
    :Cable: :Energy Crystal: :Cable:

:Energy Crystal: :Advanced Machine: :Energy Crystal:

:Cable: :Energy Crystal: :Cable:

Where:
    :Cable: --> 2x Insulated Gold Cable

:Advanced Machine: --> Machine block (Standard)

• I did follow that recipe. (Its like minecraft doesnt reconize the recipe) Are you saying NEI items will fix it? (Ive heard about it and ive considered grabbing it anyway, but im really new to mods and texture packs)

• NEI is like TMI (if you know it) on steroids. NEI allows you to search through your items...

Never mind, I just tried crafting it and it worked, what kind of cables are you using? Are they the 2x Ins. Gold cable?

If you can, post a screenshot of you trying to craft it? That might help.

• My friend fixed it. Apparently he messed something up when he was using minecraft on my pc. *Facepalm* wish i had known. Thanks for your help tough. Also IC2 is freaking amazing so far