I'd like some info about coffee crops.

• I'm playing in SMP, and have gotten all variety of crops other than Coffee. I need a list of what combinations you have tried that have given coffee crops. I still have info about the other crops I have bred, so I'm willing to share pointers of what I know in exchange for some coffee info.

Perhaps it has some odd requirement?

• There is no sure way to mix breed any crops to get a specific crop. Cross breeding two crops can get different results each time. Also, the cross-breed crops can be made in many different ways. So just experiment around more. Try cross-breeding with a crop that is a cross breed. (Ex. hops (A cross breed) and nether wart (A regular plant) ) Just try a bunch of different combinations a bunch of times. Also, once you get the desired crop (in this case coffee) you will probably want to make coffee-only fields. Unfortunately I have looked around a bit and I can't find a way to make more of a crop besides cross-breeding more of it. If you wanted you could take the extra cross-breed coffee and break it completely in the hopes it drops a seed bag. Then you can make a coffee field. The other option is to just cross-breed more coffee plants and then run around to them and collect them. You will get more coffee (Since you didn't lose some plants trying to transplant them using seed bags) but you will have to run around more.

P.S. Hope it helped. If there is a cross-breed that worked for you to make hops, please let me know. I will try it and see if it will work for me. :Industrial Diamond: :) :Industrial Diamond:

• My first Hops spawned from Stickreeds. They grow slow like wheat though, and look exactly like wheat until about half-way from being full grown since it starts turning more dark green.