Destrox 1.2.5 - Dedicated Server [IC 1.97 | BC 2.2.14 | RP2 | Forestry | ChargingBench | Compact Solars | Iron Chests |Tubestuff | Bukkit | Custom Client | Whitelist]

• Destrox Server was created by five ex-players from another famous Industrialcraft Server that we played on together. Due to the server's decline in player-base recently, we decided to start our own server that we could focus on keeping active. We are seeking active players interested in building epic structures. We use Mumble as a voicechat server which we also host ourselves. We highly encourage all players to sign on to Mumble when playing. We have a comprehensive set of rules players must abide by.

Destrox Server features:

• 2500 x 2500 map. Wen we upgrade to 3.X we plan to double the map size to 5000x5000
    • It runs on a Quad-core Xeon processor w/ 32 GB RAM on a 128GB SSD drive at a dedicated server hosting company, MCLayer. This is not your average shared hosting provider that caters to Minecraft servers that most other servers use. One of our admins (me - the person writing this post) is 30 years old and works in IT as a systems administrator. We manage our server professionally. Another one of our admins WORKS AT MCLayer, so we have top tier, 1st priority support if we ever have issues.
    • Industrialcraft
    • Buildcraft
    • Red Power 2
    • Forestry
    • Charging Benches
    • Compact Solars
    • Iron Chests
    • Tubestuff
    • Bukkit
    • Custom Client
    • Whitelist
    • Essentials

In order to join Destrox you must read our server rules and fill out an application which asks you basic questions to insure you've read the rules. Our rules thread on our forums can be found here. In order to apply, go to our website and sign up for our forums. Read the rules thread that is Sticky'd in the General Forums , and then fill out an application to join .

We currently have an active player-base of about 20 people. Usually 3-8 are on simultaneously at most times during the day. Most of our players have prior IC2 experience but some are new to it. We have 3 active admins to handle player issues. You can take a look at our live map, here.

• i don't think the account activation link works for me since i already asked to get account activation link sent 3 times and it didnt send me an e-mail

anyway is it okay if i message you the application via here to you?

• i don't think the account activation link works for me since i already asked to get account activation link sent 3 times and it didnt send me an e-mail

anyway is it okay if i message you the application via here to you?

Sorry about that. I activated you manually. We're in the process of moving our server & hosting to a new box within a week. Once this is done the activation issues should be resolved. In the meantime, I'm having to approve people manually. You're all set to submit your application on our forums now.

Again - I apologize for the delay.

• We've just opened our newest public structure, a teleportation hub that players are allowed to connect teleporters to from their own property. This hub is to be used by players for quick travel from one player's land claim to another.