Suggestion: New UUM recipes

• Official Post

Add UUM recipes for :

Lilypad (decoration)
    Endstone (decoration)
    Slimeball (even though it is not IC² related, it can be used for brewing for example)
    Blaze rod (same as above)
    Apple (for golden apple) [I would like to see an apple bush crop actually]
    Wood (For all types, as it can be used for decoration)
    Leaves (same as above)
    Egg (I wanna make cake from UUM actually)
    Rose and Dandelion (I know it has crops, but some people probably dont want to deal with agriculture)
    Nether wart (brewing)
    Spider eye (same as above)
    Mushroom (both types, for brewing)
    Enderpearl (For teleport madness and RP retrievers)
    Gravel (change flint uu recipe to gravel instead, so people can also get gravel that can be used for decoration or anything else)
    Cobweb
    Soul Sand

• In red: I think it's denied because of supposed to be "rare" and hard to find without Fighting/going in the nether/end. (But of course it's not, exept for enderpeal/endstone/Netherwart wihtout using Crossbreeding)
    In blue: I agree with these ones, but 4 types of wood ? Ir would takes 4 recipes, what would be annoying when adding stone ... and it wouldn't be longer "geometric" recipes)
    In green: Why not ? Do not see pros or contra (I'm speaking about real reasons)
    In purple: what would be interesting with that ??? It's so easy to get with chainsaw ^^ (But I know, it's already possible to get wood and STONE, so ...)
    In orange: Gravel for DECORATION ???

Edit: Cobweb: already discussed. No answer.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

Whats the problem of adding 3 new recipes of wood since 1 UUM needs to be in a exact position of the crafting GUI?
    Like this :

• Whats the problem of adding 3 new recipes of wood since 1 UUM needs to be in a exact position of the crafting GUI?
    Like this :

Okay, why not ;)

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Apple (for golden apple)

you want it as well? i really really want some apples as well.
    how about we can also get both types of mossy and cracked bricks, since the circle stone recipie is in. just use a different position of the seventh :Matter: the one in a coloumn to itself for two of them