Suggestion: more fuels/macerated items

• More fuels/ macerated items

I noticed that there are some items that I think should be able to be used as (very low power) fuel for generators or iron furnaces only

(stone furnaces don't have the heat to burn these items)

Burnable items

paper- half of what reeds currently give

Feathers- i don't know, but they should go up in smoke

Mushrooms- about as long as a sapling

Gunpowder- as long as wood, but debatable

Seeds- go up in smoke

Wool- half of wood, but debatable

Flowers- the same as reeds

And now for more macerateable items

Bones- into 6 bonemeal (also debatable)

flowers- into 6 dye, red or yellow

Ink sack/ lapiz lazu- into 3 black/ blue powder that acts like dye

• Like the idea. While being completely useless, being able to burn seeds or other items in the kind is always a plus on realism.

About macerator... well i don't see why ink would give more ... maybe if you were to "cook" the ink which would result in some kind of "hard" ink sack then put it in a macerator... (well you see what i mean, liquid even if passed in a macerator should, well stay as a liquid...). As for lapis... Hm... it is a rare item, but its true that it would be fun to be able to color more stuff in blue while not wasting too much lapis. The process of grinding lapis shouldnt be undoable tho...

Let's see what the higher up end up saying XD

• About macerator... well i don't see why ink would give more ... maybe if you were to "cook" the ink which would result in some kind of "hard" ink sack then put it in a macerator... (well you see what i mean, liquid even if passed in a macerator should, well stay as a liquid...). As for lapis... Hm... it is a rare item, but its true that it would be fun to be able to color more stuff in blue while not wasting too much lapis. The process of grinding lapis shouldnt be undoable tho...

Ink sack- good point, maybe you could use the extractor instead

Lapis- just add a shapless crafting recipie for the powder.