So Transformer placement

• I did a search, and in the archive found a thread saying that transformer placement orientation could be reversed by holding shift.

Buuuut that doesn't seem to be the case anymore. Or maybe it only applies to storage devices?

Is there a way to place a transformer so the higher voltage input faces away from you? S'annoying tearing up a ton of infrastructure to get the right perspective to place it.

• Official Post

I did a search, and in the archive found a thread saying that transformer placement orientation could be reversed by holding shift.

Buuuut that doesn't seem to be the case anymore. Or maybe it only applies to storage devices?

Is there a way to place a transformer so the higher voltage input faces away from you? S'annoying tearing up a ton of infrastructure to get the right perspective to place it.

I suppose this is at the wrong section (the right one is the support one).
    If you want to make the 3-dot face against you just hold shift and right click (3 dot will go to opposite side you shift rightclicked)

• Go look up the wrench on the IC wiki. There's a section titled 'usage' that explains how to reverse transformer orientation like that.

[edit]Damn, Ninja'd. You need to be holding a wrench to change the orientation of a storage block/transformer.

• Ah, thank you!

And I thought the support section was for, like, "why is my minecraft crashing", not practical questions. My mistake!

You can move/trash the thread. Or make me an administrator and I'll move it myself! Either is okay!