Any non-hassle way to breed?

• Thnks a lot, but those seems not that effective...
    If I pre-heat reactor and parts, and they are stable temp, can they be used repeatedly, or I'll have to repeat full process from the scratch for each pair/four of depleted cells?

If I pre-heat reactor and parts, and they are stable temp, can they be used repeatedly, or I'll have to repeat full process from the scratch for each pair/four of depleted cells?

They can be used repeatedly if there isn't any excess heat.
    For example, this is a very easy breeder. You should surround it with stone(so that it doesn't recieve water/air cooling) for the first cycle so that it heats up to roughly 9800 heat. For the second cycle, surround it with water, but make sure that the water source block is far enough not to evaporate. If you placed the water source block correctly It will then breed 8 depleted cells into 8 uranium cells per cycle, although you will have to replace the depleted cells every 5000 seconds when they have recharged. It can be ran for infinite cycles, but you will have to toss in a lava bucket inside every so often of just because it will cool down slightly every time the uranium and depleted cells are replaced.

Yes, if you pre-heat a reactor, it will keep its heat, and you can run multiple sets of cells one after another. The key thing here is to not leave the reactor for a long time after it's completed, as then it will cool down and you'll need more lava to heat it up again.

The chief advantage of the first approach is that you don't need to worry about timing or babying of the reactor at all. It isn't most efficient in terms of reactor time, but in terms of its use of your time, it's hard to beat, in fact.

• "Having to heat again" is not as bad babysitting as "will go boom" babysitting. so I'm gonna try.
    Also, if I set a battery of identical configuration breeders, then I can regulate them with one click of switch that, for example, cut off water flow... Seems to be easy and fun enough to try.