[suggestion] brewing stand like booze system

• extremely simple - brewing stand that accept items and place then into mugs, time can be implemented via TE timer or much more better by null effect item that increase age of booze.

this will allow to craft booze step by step without stupid randomness and extremely intuitive, since you able to get result of your actions right after you did somethig.

everything else shoud stay same, including water hops to wheat ration and soo on, just make this system simple and intuitive.

• The system with the barrel already is very simple and intuitive. Maybe I'm not seeing what you're trying to say... Right now, the only difference I see between this and using a booze barrel is the fact that you wouldn't need a treetap and the object would fill the mug for you, but could only produce one mug at a time. This in itself defeats part of the purpose of booze making in that the water put into the system will equal the number of mugs the final product can fill. The reason this idea defeats the purpose of that is because of bare minimums to create some higher ratio items... even 1:1 solid-to-water brews need at least 2 water, and therefore most of the choices would be extinguished immediately.

Also, immediate results from booze making would also defeat the purpose of the long wait times, which attribute to the skill and patience of the brewer in making a great brew versus a common okay one.

My question is this -- would you mind clarifying this part?

this will allow to craft booze step by step without stupid randomness and extremely intuitive

Because, frankly, I don't understand what is random or how this system would be intuitive in any way, being very slightly more automated than using a booze barrel.

Generosity is never bought or sold, neither paid for nor invoiced. It is simply given, and met with gratitude.

Have a Look: Improved Booze System

• Esteel told you badly, and I didn't quite understand your post. I think that brewing should be more like what Esteel suggests: (Too lazy to provide link), and not like your idea, which "Dumbs it down"

Haikus are poems

They don't always make sense

Potato