Minecraft crashes 1.2_02

• Hi everyone, I have problem with installing IC on mc 1.2_02. I've installed modloader audiomod and gui api which is required to install mo'creatures, mo'creatures works great then I wanted to install IC and I did, I loaded one of my worlds and for first 10 seconds game worked, then mc freezed and exit to desktop, without any bug report.

Then I tried to install just IC and the same thing happened.

I havent found ModLoaderMP, is it required to install IC on mc 1.2_02, if it is and this is what crashes my game, send me link becouse I searched 2 hours for it and I havent found :(

Sorry for my bad English

• Beta 1.2_02 or Minecraft 1.2_02?

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

• Very good, I just wanted to make sure you posted in the right section! Have a, wait a minute, what existed back then... Macerator! :Macerator: You're one of the few people who post here and are right!
    In Beta 1.2_02 ModloaderMP wasn't required, maybe you need MoreBlockIDs or however it is called? Which version of IC are you using?

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

• It haven't worked so I tried with minecraft 1.3_01, and I have the same problem but now I can't even get into overworld, when I'll try to make new world game freeze and shut down, version of industrial v4.73 for mc 1.3_01, modloader downloaded from Risugami's forum thread, I can't find any more ids mod, any clues? Mo'creatures is working fine, maybe you'll try to make this mod working for yourself and then tell me what to do?

Thanks for help :)

• I'll try it now, I just have to downgrade Minecraft... I'll tell you if it works!

• It crashes here too, I installed Modloader, then MoreBlockIDs, then IC 4.73.

• In my opinion, there are 5 options:

• Try to figure out what's wrong.
    • Wait for someone else to help us.
    • Play 1.3_01 without IC.
    • Play a more recent version of Miencraft with IC².
    • A combination of these.

• Minecraft can crash due to several reasons depending on your system configurations and other technical aspects.

What? Is this a spambot? If it isn't you just senselessly necroposted a month and a half old thread to add literally nothing to it, as that information doesn't even pertain to modded Minecraft, much less IC1

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l