TekCraft 1.3.2 Whitelisted Vanilla Modded server IC2 1.107 - Forestry - Portalgun - Mystcraft - BC 3.2.0 and Logistics Pipes

• Well,

as much i love the server i had to say that i don't know if i gonna keep playing. Its was fun but now there is some "troll" that keep going around, unsulting. You know what was going on yesterday. And that keep going on right now. At least Skips and lucas are 12 so they have a good reason to sometime act as a kid. but i play with them for a couple of month now and i know they are not that bad.

But in the other hand FireKicker and Querty seem to keep insulting and rushing both lucas and Skips. Killing them, insulting them. And that way after you told skips and lucas to ignore them.

So the fact is that if you want a good server with friendly attitude. well that not gonna work with them. I don't know if they are friend of you in real life but they seem to just not care. So...

Idk if you plan to do something about that but if not... if that the way you want the server to be just let me know so i don't gonna wait more and find another. that would be sad since i really enjoyed playing here but...

• Boyd, I was enjoying the server and have made a few friends, but firekicker and qwerty have ruined this server for both, me and lucas.
    We would appreciate it if you didn't favour them, and let them do what they want just cause they are on mumble. They should be banned for sure, and they are 19 + and me and Lucas are 12, they where so inaproprete, especially since we are 12, they talking about (rude stuff i'm not gonna say) and i felt extremely hurt and let down that you, nor mrpeanut would do anything, mrpeanut seen me die about 10times AFTER you banned PVP i lost everything. Firekicker and Qwerty are mean and i advice any new people to stay away from them -_-, and also please don't ignore this, like you did with EViLGUARD's post. X( :(

• well, tbh skips i really don't care. My post was only to know if yes or no he plan to have good and friendly ambiance on the server. since he prefere ignore my post and keep them both that fine for me. I just gonna find other server or maybe do my own for friend only. when i have write that it was because what he said about the fact he want to make a serve who is peacefull. Not to actually ask him to do anything.

I really don't care that much. it was more for hims that for me.

• Let pass over the killing part. The server is pvp after all. Let pass over the insult since they where all insulting each other. The problem for me was the other day when Skips and lucas come back on and listening to what you have ask, ignore them... but as soon as firekicker get online he start trying to start something with skip. "hey that the child!"

I don't think the rules talk about that kind of attitude. And more then that since pvp still "unclear" there will be other problem... Pvp should be make on a arena so the rule could be clear. So the kind of problem where ppl stole other ppl stuff by accident or not would be resolved. If you enter in the arena with something, you accept to loose it.

So yeah i have heard that fireKicker talked to lucas and skips and that all good. Kudos to Firekicker for that. But i fear that the same kind of problem will again happen. So building stuff when i know that i may have to leave due to bad ambience... that not fun.

• I had destroyed the chest in dungeon and then my minecraft crushed. Now i can't play on server because my minecraft crushed when i enter to server. Can u do something with this please ?
    Logs: [SEVERE] A critical error has occurred.
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at tw.a(RenderItem.java:101)
    at tw.a(RenderItem.java:415)
    at ahu.a(RenderManager.java:188 )
    at ahu.a(RenderManager.java:175)
    at l.a(RenderGlobal.java:431)
    at lr.a(EntityRenderer.java:1094)
    at lr.b(EntityRenderer.java:907)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.x(Minecraft.java:876)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:753)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

• Goto Tekcraft.nl and get the latest build if you haven't done so.