TekCraft 1.3.2 Whitelisted Vanilla Modded server IC2 1.107 - Forestry - Portalgun - Mystcraft - BC 3.2.0 and Logistics Pipes

• Hey,
    i want to play on your server. ;)

IGN: Syrome
    I want to play on your server because you have all my favourite mods on your server (IC, RP, RC) and you don't use EE. Also singleplaer gets boring after a while...

2 Questions:
    1) Do you plan on resetting the map with the upgrade to 1.3?
    2) Do you have an homepage for your server with informations and stuff?

Greets, Syrome

• I have a few questions.
    Overworld is free to build base or restricted area? EnderStorage players is somehow assigned color or persuasion?
    It is publicly available mystcraft full notebook?
    New age have somewhere to be asigned to Prevent accumulation of unused worlds?
    "Dense ores" Which are "Overpowered" like EE2 are banned?
    It is planned to add EE but prohibited "Transmutation table" and "Energy condenser"?
    Advance thanks for reply.

• I would be interested in joining your server :)
    IGN: kteelou
    Why do you want to join the server: I can't find a good managed server with complex and good mods (no ee) and this server has every mod i love :D The last server I played on the mods and admins were abusive ;( But with the good feed back the server has I really want to join your server.

Thank you for taking your time to read my post! -kteelou

• i would like to join your server my user name is seneph
    thanks

You have been accepted to the server.

Overworld is free to build.
    enderchest assigned colors.
    Yes there is a full notebook in the nexus.
    new age can be put in the nexus but only 1 per player is allowed.
    Dense ore world are being made by the staff only, player who decide to enter are free to do so.
    EE might come in 1.3.2 but im not sure about that just yet.

I would be interested in joining your server :)
    IGN: kteelou
    Why do you want to join the server: I can't find a good managed server with complex and good mods (no ee) and this server has every mod i love :D The last server I played on the mods and admins were abusive ;( But with the good feed back the server has I really want to join your server.

Thank you for taking your time to read my post! -kteelou

You have been accepted.

• Hello boyd,
    your server looks really good, so I would like to join.

IGN: ThaSiouLouS

Oh and on your starting post there are 2 different versions of Logistics Pipes named (5.0.85 and 5.0.1). Which one is the right one?

• Hello boyd,
    your server looks really good, so I would like to join.

IGN: ThaSiouLouS

Oh and on your starting post there are 2 different versions of Logistics Pipes named (5.0.85 and 5.0.1). Which one is the right one?

Thnx for telling me about that, forgot to change it but the version is 85.

You have been accepted.

i would like to try it out
    IGN: greenlimits
    and my friend
    IGN:funnyswag

You both have been accepted.

• This looks like a intresting server and alot of effort has gone into making it, So I can trust that you can run a server safely, Saying this here is my whitelist application.
    Ign: Zabuka
    I have been playing Minecraft for almost 2 years now, I have experinced many diffrent things in smp, Including being Mod's and Admins in a few of them for helping new members and playing with the community.
    Also just so I don't have to play alone, Please may you whitelist a few friends, They might not play on the server thoguh but just incase,
    Ign: Lord_Cerberus
    Ign: Huitsi
    Ign: Sasuko