(1.3.2)The Mosaic Republic [IC2,BuildCraft, RailCraft, FORESTRY] !~-NO WHITELIST-~!

• Marcus could you please add world guard or something that can protect my stuff?

Today when i got online i went down to my machine room to see someone messed with my nuclear ractor stole all elements from it and set in a uranium cell turned it on and left the place... if i hadnt noticed this my place would have blown up and probably also yours since we live so close!!!

Best regards Joacim12

• Marcus could you please add world guard or something that can protect my stuff?

Today when i got online i went down to my machine room to see someone messed with my nuclear ractor stole all elements from it and set in a uranium cell turned it on and left the place... if i hadnt noticed this my place would have blown up and probably also yours since we live so close!!!

Best regards Joacim12

Sorry to hear that, worldguard will be added but it requiries bukkit (which is not compatable with forgemodloader).
    When it is made compatable we will get it, I will investigate who messed with your machines right now.

EDIT: Im Fairly Certain I know who it is, Will investigate more.

• The crash is quantum armor related, it is strange considering it did not crash on the last version of forge, so please dont use the quantum until further notice.

Edit: as you can see here the bugs section is damn full. For now i suggest you dont use quantum ( i think its the helmet causing the crash ) but ill be back to investigate the matter further, as for now. If the server crashes it will be restarted soon as we know its down.

• The crash is quantum armor related, it is strange considering it did not crash on the last version of forge, so please dont use the quantum until further notice.

Edit: as you can see here the bugs section is damn full. For now i suggest you dont use quantum ( i think its the helmet causing the crash ) but ill be back to investigate the matter further, as for now. If the server crashes it will be restarted soon as we know its down.

Okay.. i have first seen your post now, i have already crashed the server :thumbup: But next time i login i will remove my quantum suit i promise! MinecraftChar :Quantum-Bodyarmor: :Quantum-Helmet: :Quantum-Leggings: :Quantum-Boots:

• It's everytime i login the server crash :(:(:(:(:( i have removed quantum, but it still crashes...
    When i login i'm nowhere just falling until i reach like -10000 and then dc, what should i do?

what i will do if it happens again is reset your user data, but for now, please rebuild your minecraft file (delete everything). Add my skype so I can add your to help you with this issue -=- My skype name is "SandStormer."

• Sorry guys but IC2 will not be the feature of this server, I am going to normal minecraft :( I'm sorry for telling my current players this but the decision has been made.