[SUGGESTION]Empty form of coolant cells / fuel/bio-fuel can as a build craft liquid

• Empty coolant cell idea :Coolant Cell:

Fuel integration idea :Fuel: :Bio Fuel:

If anything is unclear i'm sorry but that may be because English is not my native language I am from Poland.
    Please rate this thread.

(this is my first suggestion so if there is some kind of way to post suggestions please correct me (don't be to mad at me if ideas are bad))

Sorry for my bad English. English is not me native language. Please correct me if you spot any errors. I am from Poland.
    [ENTER FUNNY TEXT HERE]
    [HERE]
    [and HERE]

Edited 5 times, last by koper072 ().

• First idea is great, i support is wholeheartedly. Reactor consuming massive (they use lot of tin now) tin containers is ridiculous.

About second pert, it is more buildcraft/forestry/other addons thing, than ic. Forestry has a machine that allows filling ic cells with water and lava. It is supposed to do more, and even fill ic fuel cans with biofuel, but i coudln't make it :/

• About second pert, it is more buildcraft/forestry/other addons thing, than ic.

Yea I actually made this post mostly as a suggestion of integration

Forestry has a machine that allows filling ic cells with water and lava. It is supposed to do more, and even fill ic fuel cans with biofuel, but i coudln't make it :/

I think i dont understand what you said can you please describe it more clearly?

Sorry for my bad English. English is not me native language. Please correct me if you spot any errors. I am from Poland.
    [ENTER FUNNY TEXT HERE]
    [HERE]
    [and HERE]

• There is forestry addon, called Plugins for forestry. Maker of this addon has alot of plugins for all mods and for IC as well, you can go ask him. He did add TONS of liquids.
    As I see, what you want to do is either to make IC cells and liquid-holders have damage value, or make biofuel and coalfuel liquids. You still won't be able to turn them into liquids w/o forestry :D
    BC\IC2 crossover had this function with jetpack-refueler, but it used BC fuel, as you still need canning machine to refill with IC2 cells

By the way - tin is FRIGGIN COMMON!!1. u need 2 ores to get 16 cells, 8 ores to get stack. stack can last forever~
    Is it REALLY that much? do you really belive, that anybody will overcome such pain in the ass for such small gain (and pure injustice)?
    returnable cells are denied as this leaves tin w\o ANY use. and no, IC is pretty nice w\o liquids. everybody knows, that everybody knows, that BC pumps suck (just suck)

• One cell. Coolant cells use 4 tin ingots now per single item.

Forgot that. 1 cell, nevermind that - idea is still the very same. by the way, making cooling cells in extractor was my most hated exp. At least some use for tin, on my server I had ~10 stacks of blocks. We finally can dump our stuff into SOMETHING, say thx for that -_- 10 full miner cycles in 125 gave so much tin, you won't know where to put it, not even where to use it..Tin cells blocks lol