[IC2 Exp][1.6.4][V1.118] Advanced Power Management V1.2.85-IC2_1.118

• Just to inform you all, this mod, along with my port, and Zuxelus' port, have been re-licensed under the Creative-Commons-Blaha-Blaha-No-Commercial-Sharealike License . This is because I pooled the original authors to do so, due to the fact their custom license was kind of strange. Also see .

You can still do modpacks and stuff, as long as you aren't making money (excluding donations) from it. If you (or rather, I/Zuxeleus) build upon it or change it, you must release it under the same license.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Can you update this so the lapotron crystals work and can you add a new charging station and battery station so they can charge and discharge the lapotron crystals? the hv ones only take up to energy crystals.
    Other than that I love this mod, please keep it alive. :thumbup:

Just rel@x, everything will be ok.

• Welp, new version. 2.0.1A . I capitalized the "A" just to give credit to Aroma. It's on MediaFire still, not CurseForge; sorry about that. The update just fixes that^

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.