[Addon v1.115] Advanced Alloys [Beta v0.8a] MC[1.5.2]

• Why now is such a simple recipe? I was waiting for this mod ... The horror ... ;(
    Please make a good recipes for things I did subscribed specially for the fact that you would ask about it. :rolleyes: :thumbup:

• Why now is such a simple recipe? I was waiting for this mod ... The horror ... ;(
    Please make a good recipes for things I did subscribed specially for the fact that you would ask about it. :rolleyes: :thumbup:

why is what a simple recipe??

• why is what a simple recipe??

I do not know whether you will understand me, but I think this way will be better and more interesting. This is just my suggestion, just at the moment your recipes to me too simple.

• I do not know whether you will understand me, but I think this way will be better and more interesting. This is just my suggestion, just at the moment your recipes to me too simple.

well i didnt want to use the osmium crystail in these recipes cause i dont want to have to much power in them so thats why i have the 2 irdium plates and 3 osmium plates

• well i didnt want to use the osmium crystail in these recipes cause i dont want to have to much power in them so thats why i have the 2 irdium plates and 3 osmium plates

These items can hold a charge much longer, and when the recipe is not included or anything that can hold a charge, it Im'a stupid.

• These items can hold a charge much longer, and when the recipe is not included or anything that can hold a charge, it Im'a stupid.

yeah if your looking at the pictures i have to update them the recipes have been changed goo look ingame

• yeah if your looking at the pictures i have to update them the recipes have been changed goo look ingame

I do when not engaged modes, do not know how much it is difficult. Sorry, I just suggested. We now come to play on the server with your mod and just a couple of hours I have crafted myself drill from one plate. If you can, make at least a test version with recipes, I will be very grateful :)

• I do when not engaged modes, do not know how much it is difficult. Sorry, I just suggested. We now come to play on the server with your mod and just a couple of hours I have crafted myself drill from one plate. If you can, make at least a test version with recipes, I will be very grateful :)

oh is the one plate recipe still in there, lol that was for me to test i though i removed that. anyway ill update it now with a fix

• oh is the one plate recipe still in there, lol that was for me to test i though i removed that. anyway ill update it now with a fix

I will report any bugs. I hope you will make interesting recipes :Mining Drill: :Chainsaw: :Mining Laser: I'll wait for updates before playing around with this mod :)

• I will report any bugs. I hope you will make interesting recipes :Mining Drill: :Chainsaw: :Mining Laser: I'll wait for updates before playing around with this mod :)

just updated to remove the test recipes and i removed the laser recipe cause the laser is not working the way i want it to

• In the setting mode, the. false-true

no as in just disable the recipes for the items or remove it from the game(so like creative mod and nei cant get it)??

how is the osmium armor made? if its with a quantum suit then it should have all the abilities of a quantum suit plus extra

not added not so not craft able its only a test right now