About making Dense Copper Plates in 1.2.5...

• Well, the current version I am using, 8 copper plates does not seem to make dense copper plates in a compressor like it should and as a result I can't get towards a nuclear reactor :\, is there a bugfix for this or something anywhere? Haven't been able to find something to help. Using 1.9.7 or 1.103 doesn't seem to make a difference :/, still can't make them.

• In 1.2.5, Dense Copper Plates didn't even exist.
    The major reactor change occured in 1.3.2.

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

• Oh lol, been using the wiki+it didn't say so I didn't know, guess I could use NEI to find the old recipes but haven't been able to get it to work :|.

• Well thanks very much, wasn't even sure/didn't know if you could check the old wiki information/never actually did that before :O. Thing is I'd update but, using quite a few other mods, and whenever I try to update everything to the current version, basically I lose all the machines I have placed already, as well as all the new ores and have to start over for some reason, don't seem to be able to get around it.