Suggestion, add upgrade slot in induction furnace

• Hello, could you guys maybe add a slot so i can add transformer upgrades to induction furnace? It's kinda annoying that all my other machines are running hv but induction needs a transformer to run on my powergrid :s

• Hello, could you guys maybe add a slot so i can add transformer upgrades to induction furnace? It's kinda annoying that all my other machines are running hv but induction needs a transformer to run on my powergrid :s

First: the transformer upgrade need a transformer to be crafted so ... maybe your annoyed by space ? And adding transformer Upgrade for Induction Furnace would need slot, so it would need a additional line of code to avoid usage of overclocker upgrade in it ... But I can't see any reasons not to support this. I wouldn't use it but I support it.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

One would think to just use a MV transformer...

Anyways, I disagree, this is unnecessary. You could get an addon that lets you configure that but I don't know of any that does that.