Nuclear Reactor not Outputting

• For some reason, I cannot connect a glass fibre cable directly to the nuclear reactor, nor can I connect the 4x ins. cables. If I try to connect a transformer directly to the reactor and turn it on, it doesn't output any energy to the MFSU its attached to.

Is this a common bug?

Edit: Updated with screenshots:

• Do you maybe have IC2 1.108 with the experimental steam output for nukes turned on? That would prevent them from generating EUs and probably not let them connect to cables.

Check IC2.cfg for "enableSteamReactor", see if it's set to true.

• Do you maybe have IC2 1.108 with the experimental steam output for nukes turned on? That would prevent them from generating EUs and probably not let them connect to cables.

Check IC2.cfg for "enableSteamReactor", see if it's set to true.

If that is set to true, how would I actually generate EU with them?

• Well, even if set to true, it won't actually change unless IC2 detects Railcraft. If it does, then the way to go about it is the same as working with the Railcraft boilers: throw steam into one or more turbines, which output up to 50 EU/t each. Do check the railcraft wiki for more details if you want to play that way, there are more details that I haven't gone into (like turbine rotors).