Optics cables

• So, who was you criticizing ? You know by doing it, you've lost 99% of the support you could had have before ... ?
    And as for "you Idea falls into the 99% ...", you should know the type of Idea you suggest has already been suggested many times before, at least by me because it was about 5% of my first thread. Guess in what part you're falling ...

You remind me of this person who won't stop arguing. They're quit annoying.

• You remind me of this person who won't stop arguing. They're quit annoying.

Well, get used to it. This is a forum, where people debate over things. You haven't seen our resident asshole yet.

IMHO, completely useless idea. No need whatsoever in the game.

• Well, get used to it. This is a forum, where people debate over things. You haven't seen our resident asshole yet.

I wouldn't say that, I would just say it's funny from someone that flames everyone around ... anyway, end of the discussion, it'll become useless.

IMHO, completely useless idea. No need whatsoever in the game.

I disagree with you: it would be fun, stylish and a new way with differents features to transmit energy. But, in that case we would also needs tons of others way to transmit EU (heat, Liquid storing Energy etc ...). Maybe not as it has been suggested.
    But, as it will never be implemented in any way, I guess we should stop using this thread ... at least someone could make an addon.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!