v 1.10 - EnergyNet Spam In Console

• I have no idea what mod this is coming from either IC2 or Advanced Solars, but here is what is flooding my console since I've started using it in 1.4.5

[IC2] EnergyNet.emitEnergyFrom: advsolar.TileEntityAdvancedSolarPanel@425ba1d7 is not added to the enet

also

[IC2] EnergyNet.emitEnergyFrom: ic2.common.TileEntityTransformerLV@514639da is not added to the enet

Every plugin is current and update date with whats out. There is no crash log, but that spam is constant.

I've also seen it stop/appear with a solar helmet on a player. I can repeat this error.

• ^^ What narc said ;)
    Basically, a totally useless warning that tells you a machine wants to emit energy but it can't since it's in an unloaded chunk. Ignore it, or place a chunkloader next to it.

• Well, even if its spam, until I recently put a block on players picking up solars with gravityguns, the minute one would be moved by one the console would flood with the message. About 40 megs worth an hour. And that's just a lot of write lag.

• The machine is in an unloaded chunk, but the machine itself is loaded..

I'm a bit confused. Is there some fundamental reason the machine couldn't just go ahead and emit energy anyway? Being unloaded, its environment can't have changed since last time.