Advanced Technologies and more! BETA 0.8 (1.4.5/1.4.6) ITS HERE WITH NEW STUFFS!

• i see your points about the nether star and theres no point just upgrade for speed. you got the right idea about the gravitational generator. it would go on forever(unless side effects or overheating) BUT it would only generate 10 EU per tick

• 10 EU per tick

Then, useless for something more advanced than fusion Reactor, don't you think ?And people using Adv. Solar pannels would find it even more useless. And, Watermill + Water source = Water Tower, i.e something slighlty less compact than what you're suggesting, but also, way, way cheaper than something as advanced. So if one would implement it, I would say something more like 2048 EU/t ^^.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Then, useless for something more advanced than fusion Reactor, don't you think ?And people using Adv. Solar pannels would find it even more useless. And, Watermill + Water source = Water Tower, i.e something slighlty less compact than what you're suggesting, but also, way, way cheaper than something as advanced. So if one would implement it, I would say something more like 2048 EU/t ^^.

or 9999999999999999999999999999999999EU per tick :p lol

• since its so under used maybe add more stuff that makes you wanna do ic2 agriculture

• since its so under used maybe add more stuff that makes you wanna do ic2 agriculture

like add more to it
    .you could add cross breeding with other mod plants
    .some end goal
    .water filters to take all the nasty elements you dont need in. this water would help growth speed by 1,5
    . mineral machine (not the best name) something that adds minerals to the water that would help growth by 3.4

• Alright, does anyone have suggestions for the theme of the armor im adding? (More advanced than quantum), im thinking ender but idk

full visor with like a gray look and purple lines. little aqua colored pads.
    name= Absorptance relativity suite

• Sorry about that :p
    Go inside my mod zip and delete the ic2 folder
    Also rename the mod to zAdvancedTechnologiesandmore
    Im not a very goo bug tester but thx for telling me! Expect a 0.8.1 soon with fixes

• Sorry about that :p
    Go inside my mod zip and delete the ic2 folder
    Also rename the mod to zAdvancedTechnologiesandmore
    Im not a very goo bug tester but thx for telling me! Expect a 0.8.1 soon with fixes

nearly finished that armor for you btw 8o