BuildCeption 1.4.5 - [ic2][bc3][advancedsolars][transformers][powerconverters][minefactory][railcraft][thuamcraft][forestry][twilight][mystcraft][many many more]

• REMOVED

REMOVED

We are a fully customized server with going on over 95 mods. If we don't have the plugin you want, I'm sure there are many alternatives that we do have. We have accrued over 110 members in just a months time being on 1.4.5 and we are growing each day. Previously on our 1.2.5 build we average 20-30 users per day at all times and our slowly regaining ground even for being a school season. Server is always kept up to date with patches coming in every 1-2 weeks. Bug forums are available to quickly resolve issues and backups/autosaves are done daily. With some basic mod protections we are able to ensure the map is safe, along with our white-list. This was a new concept for us but is invaluable for running a server. You can only have fun on buildception, and I wouldn't expect anything less. Also this server is managed by adult staff 26+ so rest assured we keep it cool with a non-kid atmosphere, and we frequent ts for some laid back chat.

Modpack for my server is available from the modpack download tap at the top of the homepage. Apply for whitelist, and see you there!