[1.4.7] Team DAWGS | Dedicated 24/7 | 20-slot | BC | IC2 | RP2 | Forestry | Railcraft | + More

• We've taken some of the best mods out there to try and make a fun playing environment for everyone to enjoy.

RULES

• No PVP or GRIEFING. No tolerance on this.
    • If you try to login with any cheat-type mod (i.e. x-ray, fly mod, etc.), you will be banned.
    • Using more than 2 quarries at a time is prohibited.
    • Any attempts to lag out the server intentionally by any means will result in being banned.

We reserve the right to add rules as they become necessary.

MODS LIST

Buildcraft
    Industrialcraft
    Redpower
    Forestry
    Railcraft
    Thermal Expansion
    Thaumcraft
    Ender Storage
    IronChests
    TreeFeller
    Valve Pipes
    Extra Bees
    Advanced Solar Panels
    Gravitation Suite
    Gregtech
    Nuclear Control
    Wireless Redstone Chicken Bones Edition

For more information and installation instructions, visit our website by clicking the logo at the top of the post or join our TS3 server @ ts.dawgsclan.com.

• I've noticed several people trying to login but have had incorrect versions of mods or mods missing. If you go to the website link at the top of the thread, there are instructions there to install the right mods to play on this server. Amazing what a little reading can do :).

• This is a PVP server, but griefing is still griefing and will lead to possibly being banned. This is handled on a case-by-case basis.

I don't understand: you mean it's PvP but not PvB (Player VS Buildings ^^) and PvGUI (Player VS blocks havings GUI, i.e possibly containing stuff to steal)?

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• I don't understand: you mean it's PvP but not PvB (Player VS Buildings ^^) and PvGUI (Player VS blocks havings GUI, i.e possibly containing stuff to steal)?

You can do all of the above. Stealing, destroying property (nukes are allowed). But being a general asshat and griefing new players at spawn or other forms of "griefing" will be cause for review and may lead to banning. We have MFFS to protect your valuables (as well as IC2 safes or the GT advanced safes). At the spawn I have MFFS admin cards you can purchase for low cost (sarcasm) of 8 Ultimate Hybrid Solar Arrays. Since Thunderdark has yet to put in a way to automatically extract forcium to the compact cells and then use those cells to produce FE, I had to come up with a way for players to protect their things once they got advanced enough. If you can produce 8 of those solar arrays, you can pretty much generate all the power you need to run a forcefield or Defence station full time. So trade 8 of those in for a card and voila, infinte FE to protect your belongings.

• Server has been redone as a non-pvp server. In addition, we have changed to using MCPC+, so plugins like towny and lockette offer grief protection.