Tutorial: IC2 Nuclear power

• Not much information is available on how to set up the new nuclear reactors so im trying to get it out there via youtube. Im a newbie but trying to learn as quickly as I can so I can teach others. I hope all/most of the things I've said are accurate, please let me know if the video needs editing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LREC39-joDs

• Texture packs that differ from the original (so excluding Faithful, Defined, etc.) are kind of obnoxious and should be sparingly used.
    • Txxxxxx and Txxxxx are extremely unwelcome and rage-inducing in these forums.
    • How to set up a new reactors? Well, I know at least 1 official guide, 1 mini-guide out there and 1 video tutorial other than yours. If necessary, I can try to translate the Nuclear Reactors Revolution tutorial to plain English which isn't so awesome.
  • Sorry...I feel fairly ignorant right now as I still have no idea what this "T" word is :/

I can delete the post if need be....I dont want to make anyone mad!

• Didn't anyone notice this is on the IC board?
    And the T-words are Tekk** and Techn**.

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

Didn't anyone notice this is on the IC board?
    And the T-words are Tekk** and Techn**.

I noticed, but made as if it was nothing. No need, as would say a frenchman, "to throw oil on the fire" ^^. (Don't remember the equivalent in english lol).

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Woah....I read some of the other posts on the forums about "certian modpacks" and I guess Im not really that welcome here...haha? I think IC2 is an awesome mod and I will continue to use it (although not in the form that people here might want)...I was just looking for some feedback and possibly more information on the new reactors.

I will go elsewhere looking for information I guess...as most of you will be happy to hear im sure.

• I will go elsewhere looking for information I guess...as most of you will be happy to hear im sure.

Nobody will hate you because you played some wrong pack. But now, you know it would be more friendly for team devs from all mods, to use Pack such as FTB, which also is slighlty better, since it contains GregTech ^^.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!