Adjustable IC Transformer Mod Suggestion! [Video Inside]

• Official Post

Why is this not in the Suggestion section?
    Also as it seems to be a transformer which makes the others obsolete it should be suggested to GregTech.
    Another note would be that it can cause massive lag if someone tries to output lets say 32000 EU/t in LV packets (3200 packets) .

• This is imo how the Gregtechy AESU should work, so that it won't adjust the EU/p to the EU/t, but have a configurable Packet/t.

For f***'s sake, I don't give a single damn f*** about your stupid motherf***ing goddamn bulls***. Because f*** you that's why.

• This is imo how the Gregtechy AESU should work, so that it won't adjust the EU/p to the EU/t, but have a configurable Packet/t.

I agree there but the last time I asked he did not want it.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• This is something that Tallinu and myself have been kicking around for months but just haven't got around to coding it. We have some unique ideas that should make it really fun and it's planned to be a part of our Advanced Power Management addon.

• This is something that Tallinu and myself have been kicking around for months but just haven't got around to coding it. We have some unique ideas that should make it really fun and it's planned to be a part of our Advanced Power Management addon.

Sounds great Pantheis. I wish you the best of luck with that project :)

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.