Modpack permissions fixed.

• Hello. I started up my modpack today and found that all of a sudden it said that i needed to post explicit permissions on my Technic Pack Page and then contact Richard. I have done so and now i am contacting you.

Here is the link to my pack. Just hit the permissions tab and you can see i complied with all of your requests. #mce_temp_url#

• Official Post

Just noticed you have ars magica on your pack and ars magica thread say this about modpacks :

Ars Magica is not allowed in modpacks by default. There are a couple special cases:

• The DireWolf20 pack
    • One other one soon

As a general rule, I will not respond any more to PMs asking about mod packs - this isn't because I am trying to be a jerk or anything, but I get a lot of these PMs each day, and responding "Read the OP" over and over gets old. So please, don't PM me about mod packs. If I change my mind, I will post it here on the OP.

Private server mod packs are fine, under the conditions that it is *only* available to members of your server and is in no way available for public download.

• He Says private server modpacks are fine. which is why i do not distribute the server files. the pack is intended only for use on the server i made for it or in ssp

• Official Post

He Says private server modpacks are fine. which is why i do not distribute the server files. the pack is intended only for use on the server i made for it or in ssp

If it is only for your server, and only it, its fine.

server files has nothing to do with it.

• Yes i built my pack only for use on my server or for singleplayer. I figured that would fit into the requirements for Ars Magica, and i say i dont distribute the server files because then it wouldnt really be a private pack anymore. well privateish.