Online reactor planner for GregTech 2.90h available anywhere?

• Hello.

I recently discovered that the popular online nuclear reactor planners are apparently for a version other than the GregTech 2.90h I'm using in recent FTB Ultimate packs. On a related note, the craters generated are very pretty.

Does anyone have a link to a planner that is appropriate for the version of IC2 and GregTech that I'm using? I know about the computer cube and have been using it (since the craters). If only it had a nicer interface :)

Any pointers to information would be great.

• I would suggest using the reactor planner in the Gregtech® computer cube, it is the most effective way of making sure your Gregtech® plans work correctly.

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• I've not seen the creator of the planner around in a long time... can't say if it will receive an upgrade anytime soon. I can guarantee you however that it won't be updated to the status in 2.90h, because that was a short-term beta build to test changes planned for the 1.5 port. It's quite buggy, especially thorium. If the planner was updated, then probably to 3.05+.

In the meantime though, you can use a cell mockup in planner with the same heat output as your desired ingame cell layout to design a fitting cooling system. It's not perfect, but it works, provided you have the numbers. ;)

• In the meantime though, you can use a cell mockup in planner with the same heat output as your desired ingame cell layout to design a fitting cooling system. It's not perfect, but it works, provided you have the numbers.

Awesome. I think I love you :)