The spambot wars season 3

• I woke up in my bunks at the barracks, covered with streaks of machine oil from my project. I saw a few familiar faces around, like Doc and Celeste. I jumped down and walked to the machine shop. I unveiled my beauty- The Crow- A 2-seater jet with VTOL capabilities, iron iridium-coated wings that can stand up to Mach 7. It was graceful, yet fast. It was carrying dual Gatling guns which fired laser cartridges. It had room for small cargo loads- 2 small compartments, and another seat for someone. The body was coated in iridium, so it reflected lasers. This was my plan to escape, and fight. This, was my Argo. (Greek Myth refrence anyone?)

• I woke up in the Crow's cockpit. I'd spent all night adding a radio that can hack into signals, and AI software for monitoring engine stats and the like. I turned on the radio the the military signal. " ..convoy.... heading for the spaceport... troops are expected to be overwhelmed..." I turned it off. This, the Crow, was my escape plan. I had to get someone.... Ok, I admit. I love her- I called Celeste over and said it to her. We stood in silence, both blushing, her brown hair in a ponytail. I then told her about the news on the radio and said we had to leave. Celeste: This is what you've been working on? -Points to the nimble fighter.- Scott: Yes. I walked her over, told her about the dangers coming up, and that I might be a brother of Chaos. I admitted that I haven't been too much of a good person in the past, but that I would never harm her on purpose. Then, we kissed. It wasn't the first time I kissed a girl, but, it was amazing. It was then that I smelled ash, and realized the convoy had arrived. I told her to get her gear and run to the fighter jet. I had already gotten mine the night before.

I turned on the VTOL rotors to facing up, then throttled up and took off. It was then I realized she was crying. I switched to autopilot to the Minecraftian Defense Force HQ route, listening to lasers beam off the iridium shield, and embraced her. She asked, "Do you always know what to do?". I said to her, "I just do what feels right.".

• *regiki's suddenly pulls a tube out of him and flings his body off the hospital bed*

(sorry it was short i had to go)

• I was in the Crow when I heard a jet screeching by. Scott: We must be here. Celeste: Finally.. I pushed a button to activate VTOL landing protocol, the AI slowly decreasing the throttle. She walked over from a wall bunk that slid into a crevice when she hopped off. I heard chatter on the radio: Who just landed a VTOL without notifying us? Scott: Me, Scott, a registered MDF engineer. I opened the cockpit door, the staircase extending down onto the ground.
    I had been thinking about her, what I would do when I arrived.. Celeste and I walked down to the entrance, going through guard checkpoints. I held her hand when we were walking to the front desk, asking where to go. Information Attendent: Just check in here, let me scan your ID, and go to your assigned barracks. Scott: Well that's simple. We were walking to our barracks when I got a buzz from my PDA, notifying me I had a schedule now. 9:00 am to 4:00 pm? Acceptable. I just hoped this place would hold up, but we were protected. I needed some sleep.. I collapsed from exhaustion when I sat on my bunk. The next morning, I went to the workshop. I had my own private work area. Fantastic. I was siting there when I was handed a stack of papers- assignments. I got to work- One modified mining laser with a small uranium core, a few prototypes sent to me. I ended the day with 2 rail guns, a laser, and 6 grenades assembled with plasma charges. I used the workbench to its fullest. It had a mini reactor, shielded, and had direct connection to a computer. However, I was planning to become a freelance engineer- I would go off on adventures, if I did a little work on prototyping. -broadcast beginning- Scott: Hey Blaster, can I get your ship ID so I can enter it into my ship's tracking software? Just wanna know where you are. I met a girl, and it's good. I built a plane, and it's great too. But I feel an ominous feeling. Like, a strange tension... Anyway, see you!

• *nurses run at regiki*

nurse:please lay back down your not well yet

*regiki pushs the nurse off and grabs Sarah and blaster the he drags them to the hanger*

regiki: we are getting him back

• Blaster: Are you sure your ready?
    regiki: Yes
    Blaster: Alright... Bu not without some preparations

*To HUD
    Blaster: N.I.C.O.L.E, What's your ETA?
    N.I.C.O.L.E: About 5 seconds

*A spambot ship lands outside the hospital
    regiki: Spambots?
    Blaster: No

*Door opens, N.I.C.O.L.E is in the doorway
    Blaster: We recovered this on the outskirts of Mt Melter. We can use it to get inside the base
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Blaster also told me to bring these

*Tosses Sarah and regiki two bags of equipment
    Blaster: Regiki, because of your taint powers, you don't have any extra armour in there, I will need to make some that are calibrated correctly. You both have a Melee and ranged weapon in there along with a communicator and a special health monitor, If either of you are injured, press the button and it will warp you back onto the ship. If your unconscious, it will warp you automatically.
    Sarah: I see, anything else?
    Blaster: No... lets go.

*All of them board the ship and fly towards the base

• regiki:wow..... theres so many spambots!!!!

*giant spire and glass domes are floating around the main ship*

regiki: when did they make this?

blaster: i dont know.....

regiki: are you sure this is ok. i think we shoul of at least got backup

• I was listening to the radio in the workshop when I realized I had the Frame Carrier's ID number. I entered it in and realized he was above a spambot facility. I thought I should go help. So I clocked out, went to the hangars and got the Crow. I checked everything. Sound. I turned on the tracking system and entered the ID in. The plane automatically took off, flying at Mach 3 towards the Anathos region. It would take about 2 hours going so fast. I set an alarm clock for the ETA, falling asleep. I had an odd dream, again. I was in the End, again, but I saw the creature. It bellowed, " I am Chaos! You shall die!". I yelled, " No, I SHALL NOT! FOR HAYO!". I woke up from my alarm. I was here. I saw the frame carrier. It was above the glass spires of the facility. Scott: Blaster, thought you needed some backup. Blaster: Great! We need some. Haven't seen you in forever.... T10a is here. We need to rescue him.

• * The Frame carrier has arrived, Scott and the spambot ship that Blaster, N.i.C.O.L.E, Sarah and Regiki were on all board the ship

*As they walk onto the bridge
    Blaster: So much for the element of surprise. Computer, Deploy drone platoons 1-5 along with Air squadron 1. Also deploy tactical computer alignments
    Computer: Acknowledged

*The room begins to alter its layout as two new control stations rise from the ground
    Blaster: N.I.C.O.L.E, I need you to monitor the situation from here, make sure the main spambot fleet if focused on the drones and not us
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Got it
    Blaster: Sarah, I need you to be our map for this, we will constantly be in contact, you will need to monitor the buildings floor plans and direct us to T10a
    Sarah: But I want to fight along side you guys
    Blaster: You don't have any serious combat training yet. You will be able to join the fight, just not yet
    Sarah: But...fine
    Blaster: Thanks. N.I.C.O.L.E, have Project deploy and retrieve ready
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Ok

*N.I.C.O.L.E and Sarah take their positions. Blaster turns to Regiki and Scott
    Blaster: You guys are with me. Lets go
    Scott and Regiki: Right

* 5 minutes after what happened in the bridge, Blaster, Scott and Regiki launch out of the Frame Carrier and glide to the spambot base

• Gliding down there was thrilling. A spambot spotted us and fired a cannon at us. We dodged it. When we landed, alarms were going off. Scott: Great. Blaster: Oh god... A spambot squadron charges at us. I hit the bots with my sword, electricity arcing off of it onto other bots. I lead the charge, rushing through the doors hacking and slashing. I pulled out my sidearm- Something called an m1911- and blast several spambots. I run into a room and suddenly a wall starts closing in on me. I focused my powers on the wall, making the gears turn backwards. I walk into a room with a huge vis node. Spambot: Hello Scott, or should I say, Order. The spambot speaks with a female voice. Scott: What? I try to run out to find the door sealed. Spambot: Well, you are a brother of Chaos. You're the opposite of chaos- order. Now, prove your powers and fight me! I run at her with my sword, the winds pushing her attacks back. She blasts me in the face with a fire wand. I yell in pain and fall on the floor. Spambot: Oh it's a shame I have to do this... She walks over and points a gun in my face. Suddenly, I jump up and punch her in the face. I blast with my M1911 at her face, knocking her out. I cut her head off with my sword, and the exit opens again. Scott: Oh god... Theme music for the post: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U…2Fwatch%3Fv%3DUNvdzNzIZO8

• *regiki uses his dislocation powers to warp a spambot out of the ship*

regiki: scott, are you ok?

scott: am fine

blaster: ok lets go to find the elevator to the bridge

• I was in the corridors looking for the elevator when I saw someone who looked familiar- A girl, with a faint purple glow in her eyes. No, stay away from her.... I finally found it- in a labryinth of corridors. Scott: Motherf- I heard footsteps behind me. I turned mid-curse and she was there- the girl with the purple glowing eyes. ???: Hello, Scott. Scott: How do you know my name? ???: Just know I'm there. She smiled and disappeared in a puff of purple. Scott: Why can't I do that? Blaster and Regiki caught up to me. Blaster: Wheew. There it is... Lock and load.

• *regiki's eyes flicker purple then back to normal*

regiki: i think we need N.I.C.O.L.E to hack it. i cant access the console

• Blaster: Hold on

*Right hand liquidates and enters the panel
    Blaster: N.I.C.O.L.E?
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Working on it
    Scott: What the hell s your armour made of?
    Blaster: Tactanium, when solid it is almost impeditrable. But its a liquid at room temperature. I installed some extra features in to the armour so that I can use the alloy as a tool and weapon
    Regiki: That explains why you didn't use it in Mt Melter
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Ok, your in

*Door Opens
    Blaster: Lets go

• *scott trys to ask regiki about his eyes but get interrupted with elevator music*

regiki: even spambots have this... wow

blaster: ok we nearly at the top

regiki: we should except a few higher level spambots from now on...

blaster: be careful everyone

*all of a sudden theres a load noise all over the ship*

blaster: wh-at the hell???? Sarah and N.I.C.O.L.E what happened

Sarah: the entire layout is shifting

N.I.C.O.L.E: large energy source heading your way. ill scan right away

regiki: guys... what the hell is that???

*a giant metal suite drops from the top*

N.I.C.O.L.E: it.. -yuriutir ERROR transmission cant be sent

regiki: why does that face look familiar?....

*a little monitor on the suite turns on*

spambot leader: well i thought you where dead

regiki: you too

spambot leader: aww... you cant hurt your little friend but if you dont the suite that holds him will kill you

• *Blaster begins to run up to the Mech
    Scott: What are you doing

*Blaster runs to the top of the Mech
    Blaster: You disgust me you overgrown can opener
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Blas%&^%$ don't
    Blaster: AQUATON HAMMER!

*A giant mallet made of water comes out of Blaster's hand and slams onto the head of the Mech

*Inside
    T10a: What the?

*Outside
    Blaster: I should have killed you when I had the chance

*Slams the mallet into the stomach, Regiki notices that Blaster's armour is weakening
    Regiki: Come on, we have to help him

*Onboard the Frame Carrier
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Is he crazy?
    Sarah: What's wrong?
    N.I.C.O.L.E: The attack that Blaster is using is a combination of the Solaris Emeralds energy and his own Mana powers. Because Blaster does not have access to his water powers the attack is draining the Emerald of its powers, if this keeps up, it could kill him

*types in a command into the computer
    N.I.C.O.L.E: I am activating a override shutdown on the emerald and sending the flight suit over. Try and reestablish communications
    Sarah: Working on it!

• I took out my sword and got a purple glow in my normally brown eyes. I focused some energy. Scott: Arcane Bolt! A bolt of energy hits the metal door, arcing onto the mech as well, shorting his weapon circuits out. The door lay a steaming hole. I rushed inside, smashing the spambots with the flat of my blade in a frenzy. T10a: What the- Scott: Come with me! T10a: Okay.... T10a got up shakily, grabbing a guard rifle and heading out. Outside, the mech had been dented badly, and Blaster was hands down winning. Scott: Let's leave! This thing is collapsing! A shake rings throughout the ship. Blaster: Fine!
    I saw the frame carrier outside. Scott: Nicole! Nicole: Yes, pulling up to the building.
    A stairway extended, I stepped onto it from a broken window. The last thing I saw before leaving was the girl with glowing purple eyes, sneaking away from the crumbling bot ship.

• Sarah: Communications are back online.
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Blaster, you there
    Blaster: Get everyone back onto the ship except me including any prisoners
    N.I.C.O.L.E: But!
    Blaster: DO IT!

*Walks over to the Spambot leader, Arm is converting to a cannon
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Everyone is out
    Blaster: Good

*Turns off communication

*To Spambot Leader
    Blaster: This is for all the people and creatures you have killed
    Spambot Leader: You do know I am only a General here, there are others like me

*Points cannon
    Blaster: Then tell your leader this

*Charges
    Blaster: I don't care

*There is a huge explosion at the top of the building, Blaster's body is thrown off and is now falling to the ground
    N.I.C.O.L.E: GET HIM OUT OF THERE!

*Blaster's body is warped to the medical station on the Frame Carrier

*over intercom
    N.I.C.O.L.E: How is he?
    Medical Drone: Unconscious, but alive. He is badly inured, several broken bones. but he should be fine

• I was sleeping when I dreamt of her- The blonde girl with purple glowing eyes. Then again, mine glowed when I rescued T10a. Hm.. But still... She started speaking to me in a dream. Girl: Scott! Scott! I woke up to find her in my room on the frame carrier. Scott: Who are you? Girl: I am Chao's assassin, meant to kill you. I was blessed by him. Scott: I barely knew him. Girl: Anyway, I'm supposed to be killing you. Scott: Oh. Right. I slam the flat of my sword down on her head, knocking her out. I almost regretted it- she was kind of pretty, and Celeste had ended our relationship. But I had to- I was Order, the brother of Chaos. But I prefer Scott. I sent her to the medical bay.

• I was there, waiting for my failed assassin to wake up. Yep, I know it's weird. She finally woke up. Scott: And what's your name? Girl: Kai. I've failed the cause, prisoner on this ship. Scott: You're definitely not prisoner. Her eyes light up- literally. Kai: I never liked the spambots, but they always need human help. I was a special case, blessed by chaos with powers of the endermen. Scott: Oh. The kitchen must be serving breakfast.
    We walk to the kitchen, and it's one of the most armored places onboard, obviously. I find a robot serving food. I grab a plate of bacon and pancakes. She seems hesitant, but gets the same I get. Scott: The bacon's uu-matter bacon, but it's still amazing.
    I sit and eat, watching the sun rise.